Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alright, I have to go to class and such. Going to be a long day. I probably won't be back until 8pm est (7pm central). So no lynching me just because I'm quiet! I'll be back for an update later.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure my outside vote is leaving me baited for wolves and villagers to start conspiracy theorizing my *ss, but I think wildcat is the one who called out cuit by mistake, which makes me think wildcat should pay, not cuit. When I was a wolf in the hunger games, I almost made the same mistake several times bc I talked to wolves more than my other group. It's easy to make a stupid mistake as a wolf. Wasn't Petpony the typo in one of the other games as well? :laugh:

Yup, I am sticking my neck out there too with my vote. If cuit ends up being a wolf I am sure there will be all kinds of, you didn't vote for the wolf so you must be a wolf, but I feel like I need to take that chance.

I tried to get cuit to talk to me after alaska put in his first lynch vote. She still didn't seem too comfortable to divulge anything, sucks to loose an experienced player on my team but her behavior is awfully suspicious.
I responded to your PM, and you never responded back :confused:. And I didn't have any information to divulge. As far as my vote, I'm not sold on the typo theory (given its track record) but I think I'm going to go with Katie8's speculation on wildcatj. It's as good as anything at this point.

Lynch wildcatj.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure my outside vote is leaving me baited for wolves and villagers to start conspiracy theorizing my *ss, but I think wildcat is the one who called out cuit by mistake, which makes me think wildcat should pay, not cuit. When I was a wolf in the hunger games, I almost made the same mistake several times bc I talked to wolves more than my other group. It's easy to make a stupid mistake as a wolf. Wasn't Petpony the typo in one of the other games as well? :laugh:

Well, if cuit is a wolf, than I think wildcat should defiantly be the next lynch, that is unless the wolfs eat her first.

Yup, I am sticking my neck out there too with my vote. If cuit ends up being a wolf I am sure there will be all kinds of, you didn't vote for the wolf so you must be a wolf, but I feel like I need to take that chance.

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much strategizing you can really do in the beginning. Not only because there is not much to go on, but because people start twisting your ideas into wolfish behavior. :smuggrin: Do what you will...

I responded to your PM, and you never responded back :confused:. And I didn't have any information to divulge. As far as my vote, I'm not sold on the typo theory (given its track record) but I think I'm going to go with Katie8's speculation on wildcatj. It's as good as anything at this point.

Lynch wildcatj.

Here speculation makes you guilty as well :laugh:

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox, stormwater)
wildcatj - 2 (emiloo, cuitl)
alaskandream- 1 (wildcatj)
Krist - 1 (DVMdream)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Is Cuitl done for, or will we see one of those patented pre-vet stampede turn-arounds? Enquiring minds want to know!

I won't be back for a while... have fun!

sheepdogpsu is now in a relationship with WW games:love:

Why hasn't anyone accepted my friend requests?:mad:

Alright, that's 12, I'm calling it. You have 5 minutes to veto the lynch if you want to Sheepdog.

Members don't see this ad :)
@SDNU I was getting ready to mail everyone their free ponies but they have escaped and are running amok in my apartment building #fml #ponieseverywhere

Now that I'm done with rounds for the day:

Some repeat advice that worked well last game (until I was lynched - boooo!!!) since we have aq newbie or two. If anyone here can investigate, investigate people in your group so you can speak freely with them. Slowly rack up the people in your group you can trust. Do NOT reveal your role this early on, it'll make you a target.

The vet students were feeling pretty good about themselves since they all passed their first exam. Too bad the school required someone to fail out. After all, SDN CVM only graduates the very best. The Dean left it up to the students to decide amongst themselves who should fail. Almost unanimously, the students voted to fail cuitaldkjfdkjf, the histology professor. Too bad she couldn't use Dr. Google to save her own skin.

23 players remain.
First Year
1. Nordicat
2. NStarz
3. PetPony
4. Fireflysushi
5. wildcatj
6. LIS

Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
3. Krist
4. wldlfstdnt
5. Packen
6. alaskandream

Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
3. sheepdogpsu
4. dyachei
5. stormwater
6. emiloo4

Fourth Year
1. hedgiehog

3. squirrelsrule
4. bbeventer
5. katie8
6. WTF

Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf

It is now Night 2. Those with nighttime actions, send us your PMs yo. You have until 6pm CST. I know this is a long time but I have a Dr appt at 4. If I get the necessary PMs in time, night will end early. Please please please include SOV in your PMs so he can take care of night stuff if I don't make it home in time.

Well, looks like I was just a Bad Wolf ;)

Oh, well. Would've said/done everything the same even if I'd been a student.

Nice job! But that really makes me no trust wildcat..

okay, so professors = wolves, right?

In that case, WAHOO!! Good work, guys!

But now I can haunt the thread with memes! Go professors! Fail those pesky students!

07memes04.jpg

boom nice work guys! I'm off to go rescue my PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it :oops: I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand :p

@SDNCVM still haven't caught all the ponies yet but my fellow classmates have caught a naughty professor #goteam #poniesstilleverywhere

Well, looks like I was just a Bad Wolf ;)

Oh, well. Would've said/done everything the same even if I'd been a student.

But now I can haunt the thread with memes! Go professors! Fail those pesky students!

07memes04.jpg

I guess this pretty much say that the professors are the wolves. :laugh:

I don't think we should jump on wildcat yet because cuit voted to lynch her. But I am still suspicious.

It could have been a maneuver to protect wildcat. Wolves have voted for their own before to make them seem less suspicious. So this doesn't mean too much to me yet.

Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it :oops: I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand :p

And you still voted to lynch her :laugh:

I am terrible at this whole hide-that-there-was-an-item thing. I just see accusations flying with no basis like with Treme accusing bb last game. SO yeah, I'm a bit thick. Sorry AKdream :( Should have trusted your instinct.

Yay! Good work guys!!!! :highfive:

Sorry I thought I had a bit more time to get my vote in, but it looks like this is the first vote ever that was done quickly - wow. I just caught up on the thread & was not expecting to find the day cycle complete.

My dog is in the hospital having tests & x-rays done on him. He all of the sudden started
shaking and acting dull - just really off. So I had to carry him over there. I am waiting
on results. He is old & I am just hoping whatever it is is treatable. :(

Professor = wolf I assume? I guess that makes sense! Well then good job to those who pay closer attention than me!

Oh wow a lot of people posted at the same time jeez well I'm off to work which means I'll be off in time for the next "day"!

Why didn't you come out with that info before voting was closed? Cuit was so close to dying that it wouldn't hurt to out it, only help if it was a good role. But at least we could have talked about it together!

I just think it's kinda weird that you're coming out with this so late..

I say investigate wildcatj tonight whoever has that item

WTG students! Right out of the gate too :D

Devyn, so sorry to hear about your pup
I hope everything turns out ok:xf::xf:

:thumbup:

(and tell us about it before the day cycle ends, not after)

Haha yea I second this :)!! If this pans out then yay!! another wolf!! if not, I agree with what DVM said about krist. unless of course more info comes out. And to say again (obviously don't say anything in the thread), but protection might be nice :D

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much strategizing you can really do in the beginning. Not only because there is not much to go on, but because people start twisting your ideas into wolfish behavior. :smuggrin: Do what you will...

Now I don't have the fb item but "like." but I understand everyones paranoia I am suspicious of just about everyone right now too.