-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Vet School WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm pretty sure my outside vote is leaving me baited for wolves and villagers to start conspiracy theorizing my *ss, but I think wildcat is the one who called out cuit by mistake, which makes me think wildcat should pay, not cuit. When I was a wolf in the hunger games, I almost made the same mistake several times bc I talked to wolves more than my other group. It's easy to make a stupid mistake as a wolf. Wasn't Petpony the typo in one of the other games as well?![]()
Yup, I am sticking my neck out there too with my vote. If cuit ends up being a wolf I am sure there will be all kinds of, you didn't vote for the wolf so you must be a wolf, but I feel like I need to take that chance.
I responded to your PM, and you never responded back 😕. And I didn't have any information to divulge. As far as my vote, I'm not sold on the typo theory (given its track record) but I think I'm going to go with Katie8's speculation on wildcatj. It's as good as anything at this point.I tried to get cuit to talk to me after alaska put in his first lynch vote. She still didn't seem too comfortable to divulge anything, sucks to loose an experienced player on my team but her behavior is awfully suspicious.
Lynch wildcatj.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure my outside vote is leaving me baited for wolves and villagers to start conspiracy theorizing my *ss, but I think wildcat is the one who called out cuit by mistake, which makes me think wildcat should pay, not cuit. When I was a wolf in the hunger games, I almost made the same mistake several times bc I talked to wolves more than my other group. It's easy to make a stupid mistake as a wolf. Wasn't Petpony the typo in one of the other games as well?![]()
Well, if cuit is a wolf, than I think wildcat should defiantly be the next lynch, that is unless the wolfs eat her first.
Yup, I am sticking my neck out there too with my vote. If cuit ends up being a wolf I am sure there will be all kinds of, you didn't vote for the wolf so you must be a wolf, but I feel like I need to take that chance.
I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much strategizing you can really do in the beginning. Not only because there is not much to go on, but because people start twisting your ideas into wolfish behavior.
I responded to your PM, and you never responded back 😕. And I didn't have any information to divulge. As far as my vote, I'm not sold on the typo theory (given its track record) but I think I'm going to go with Katie8's speculation on wildcatj. It's as good as anything at this point.
Lynch wildcatj.
Here speculation makes you guilty as well

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox, stormwater)
wildcatj - 2 (emiloo, cuitl)
alaskandream- 1 (wildcatj)
Krist - 1 (DVMdream)
Deadline is 4pm CST.
Is Cuitl done for, or will we see one of those patented pre-vet stampede turn-arounds? Enquiring minds want to know!
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox, stormwater)
wildcatj - 2 (emiloo, cuitl)
alaskandream- 1 (wildcatj)
Krist - 1 (DVMdream)
Deadline is 4pm CST.
Is Cuitl done for, or will we see one of those patented pre-vet stampede turn-arounds? Enquiring minds want to know!
sheepdogpsu is now in a relationship with WW games😍
Why hasn't anyone accepted my friend requests?😡
Why hasn't anyone accepted my friend requests?😡
You've been much too quiet Sheepdog! We need more comedy reliefsheepdogpsu is now in a relationship with WW games😍
Why hasn't anyone accepted my friend requests?😡

Alright, that's 12, I'm calling it. You have 5 minutes to veto the lynch if you want to Sheepdog.
🙁
So sorry Cuit 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SDNU I was getting ready to mail everyone their free ponies but they have escaped and are running amok in my apartment building #fml #ponieseverywhere
Only 5 minutes? That seems a bit harsh....
Now that I'm done with rounds for the day:
Some repeat advice that worked well last game (until I was lynched - boooo!!!) since we have aq newbie or two. If anyone here can investigate, investigate people in your group so you can speak freely with them. Slowly rack up the people in your group you can trust. Do NOT reveal your role this early on, it'll make you a target.
Some repeat advice that worked well last game (until I was lynched - boooo!!!) since we have aq newbie or two. If anyone here can investigate, investigate people in your group so you can speak freely with them. Slowly rack up the people in your group you can trust. Do NOT reveal your role this early on, it'll make you a target.
If you dare to question the dean of the school (i.e moderator), you will be put on academic probation. Now hush!Only 5 minutes? That seems a bit harsh....
The vet students were feeling pretty good about themselves since they all passed their first exam. Too bad the school required someone to fail out. After all, SDN CVM only graduates the very best. The Dean left it up to the students to decide amongst themselves who should fail. Almost unanimously, the students voted to fail cuitaldkjfdkjf, the histology professor. Too bad she couldn't use Dr. Google to save her own skin.
23 players remain.
First Year
1. Nordicat
2. NStarz
3. PetPony
4. Fireflysushi
5. wildcatj
6. LIS
Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
3. Krist
4. wldlfstdnt
5. Packen
6. alaskandream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
3. sheepdogpsu
4. dyachei
5. stormwater
6. emiloo4
Fourth Year
1. hedgiehog
3. squirrelsrule
4. bbeventer
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf
It is now Night 2. Those with nighttime actions, send us your PMs yo. You have until 6pm CST. I know this is a long time but I have a Dr appt at 4. If I get the necessary PMs in time, night will end early. Please please please include SOV in your PMs so he can take care of night stuff if I don't make it home in time.
23 players remain.
First Year
1. Nordicat
2. NStarz
3. PetPony
4. Fireflysushi
5. wildcatj
6. LIS
Second Year
1. FTB
2. DVMDream
3. Krist
4. wldlfstdnt
5. Packen
6. alaskandream
Third Year
1. devyn
2. jjohnston
3. sheepdogpsu
4. dyachei
5. stormwater
6. emiloo4
Fourth Year
1. hedgiehog
3. squirrelsrule
4. bbeventer
5. katie8
6. WTF
Failures
Cuitladfkjdasdf
It is now Night 2. Those with nighttime actions, send us your PMs yo. You have until 6pm CST. I know this is a long time but I have a Dr appt at 4. If I get the necessary PMs in time, night will end early. Please please please include SOV in your PMs so he can take care of night stuff if I don't make it home in time.
**************************
Well, looks like I was just a Bad Wolf 😉
Oh, well. Would've said/done everything the same even if I'd been a student.
**************************
Well, looks like I was just a Bad Wolf 😉
Oh, well. Would've said/done everything the same even if I'd been a student.
**************************
That's a wolf right? 🙂
🙂 Could someone maybe protect me 🙂
dammit
i thought she wasnt a wolf?dammit
**************************************
But now I can haunt the thread with memes! Go professors! Fail those pesky students!
**************************************
But now I can haunt the thread with memes! Go professors! Fail those pesky students!
**************************************
so confusedWhy?
Is that not a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess?okay, so professors = wolves, right?
In that case, WAHOO!! Good work, guys!
So YEAH well played students!
boom nice work guys! I'm off to go rescue my PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! 😀
Yay!! 👍👍 Best of luck!
Nice job! But that really makes me no trust wildcat..
I don't think we should jump on wildcat yet because cuit voted to lynch her. But I am still suspicious.
Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it 😳 I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand 😛
Yay!!! So no Parvo then? Woot woot!boom nice work guys! I'm off to go rescue my PUPPY!!!!!!!!!! 😀
@SDNCVM still haven't caught all the ponies yet but my fellow classmates have caught a naughty professor #goteam #poniesstilleverywhere
**************************
Well, looks like I was just a Bad Wolf 😉
Oh, well. Would've said/done everything the same even if I'd been a student.
**************************
**************************************
But now I can haunt the thread with memes! Go professors! Fail those pesky students!
![]()
**************************************
I guess this pretty much say that the professors are the wolves.

I don't think we should jump on wildcat yet because cuit voted to lynch her. But I am still suspicious.
It could have been a maneuver to protect wildcat. Wolves have voted for their own before to make them seem less suspicious. So this doesn't mean too much to me yet.
Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it 😳 I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand 😛
And you still voted to lynch her

I am terrible at this whole hide-that-there-was-an-item thing. I just see accusations flying with no basis like with Treme accusing bb last game. SO yeah, I'm a bit thick. Sorry AKdream 🙁 Should have trusted your instinct.Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it 😳 I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand 😛
Yay! Good work guys!!!! 
Sorry I thought I had a bit more time to get my vote in, but it looks like this is the first vote ever that was done quickly - wow. I just caught up on the thread & was not expecting to find the day cycle complete.
*********************************************************************
My dog is in the hospital having tests & x-rays done on him. He all of the sudden started
shaking and acting dull - just really off. So I had to carry him over there. I am waiting
on results. He is old & I am just hoping whatever it is is treatable. 🙁
********************************************************************

Sorry I thought I had a bit more time to get my vote in, but it looks like this is the first vote ever that was done quickly - wow. I just caught up on the thread & was not expecting to find the day cycle complete.
*********************************************************************
My dog is in the hospital having tests & x-rays done on him. He all of the sudden started
shaking and acting dull - just really off. So I had to carry him over there. I am waiting
on results. He is old & I am just hoping whatever it is is treatable. 🙁
********************************************************************
seriously. yay then! wolf downProfessor = wolf I assume? I guess that makes sense! Well then good job to those who pay closer attention than me!
Okay, so I had an item last night that revealed cuit to be a professor. Before I knew what a professor was I told cuit about it 😳 I thought a professor was a good guy (I like my histo prof). lol. Anyways I have since lost the item, but... if anyone wants to extend some student friendship and aid a struggling student that would be grand 😛
Why didn't you come out with that info before voting was closed? Cuit was so close to dying that it wouldn't hurt to out it, only help if it was a good role. But at least we could have talked about it together!
I just think it's kinda weird that you're coming out with this so late..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I say investigate wildcatj tonight whoever has that item
I say investigate wildcatj tonight whoever has that item
👍
(and tell us about it before the day cycle ends, not after)
👍
(and tell us about it before the day cycle ends, not after)
Haha yea I second this 🙂!! If this pans out then yay!! another wolf!! if not, I agree with what DVM said about krist. unless of course more info comes out. And to say again (obviously don't say anything in the thread), but protection might be nice 😀
I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much strategizing you can really do in the beginning. Not only because there is not much to go on, but because people start twisting your ideas into wolfish behavior.Do what you will...
Now I don't have the fb item but "like." but I understand everyones paranoia I am suspicious of just about everyone right now too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
