Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think Firefly and WTF are profs...

I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors

unfail packen
fail emiloo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors

unfail packen
fail emiloo

After the possible conversion, no one has been cleared except PetPony.
 
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors

unfail packen
fail emiloo

I'm basing this on that you go after everyone that has been cleared. DVMdream was just cleared and you're making allegations about her too!
 
If I was a prof, would I be that obvious about it? No. I am simply wandering bc we are back right where we started, with only one person cleared as a student.
 
I'm not saying that I know anything about PP being converted I just want to make an argument for her not being mayor because I think she would have made an awesome conversion for the wolves last night (if they chose to do that) because we all trusted her after the last lynching because it said she was a student. We also all trusted her for bringing down LIS earlier in the game which is why I think that if she is currently a wolf, then she must have been converted. I just don't think it's smart to give someone with proven lynch avoiding capabilities the ability to totally avoid lynches through vetos for both herself and other wolves. If she is converted.
 
If there was a conversion then it makes sense that someone before the conversion who WASN'T CLEARED is the one DOING the conversion.
 
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors

unfail packen
fail emiloo

I agree. In order for BOTH WTF and Firefly to be profs they would have BOTH had to be converted the other night and that is highly unlikely.
 
Wait, was DVM cleared BEFORE or AFTER the possible conversion (the night before petpony escaped her lynch) and who cleared DVM??
 
I agree. In order for BOTH WTF and Firefly to be profs they would have BOTH had to be converted the other night and that is highly unlikely.

So is no one looking at the fact that WTF cleared firefly and if WTF was a wolf (one of the original ones who has had the X-ray this whole time and can make up whatever results she wants), then it would make sense to clear firefly?!?!
 
So is no one looking at the fact that WTF cleared firefly and if WTF was a wolf (one of the original ones who has had the X-ray this whole time and can make up whatever results she wants), then it would make sense to clear firefly?!?!

But if WTF was a wolf at the time she cleared firefly, then she would have been seen as a prof by bb when she was investigated because WTF was investigated after the first possible conversion.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But if WTF was a wolf at the time she cleared firefly, then she would have been seen as a prof by bb when she was investigated because WTF was investigated after the first possible conversion.

Ok, makes sense. I am mixing way too much up in my head right now. I'm not a prof Katie, and again, I don't have any different defense than the last time, so whatevs.
 
Emiloo, I don't know if it was before or after. I wasn't told - all I got was DVMD was a student. You're running away on theories here, relax. What have firefly (or me) done to warrant suspicion? You're all over the place. Firefly is innocent and so am I.
 
I think I am going to change back to my original vote

Unfail FireFlyshushi
Fail Packen


I'm at work, so I don't mean to be a pain with my ping pongedness but just in case I can't get back on, I go with Packen.
 
*********************************
Wow, I certainly hope that wasn't an indicator of how things will go when I'm actually in vet school! :laugh: Joining the peanut gallery. It's for the best; I'm gonna be tearing the house apart/fixing everything this weekend anyway.
*********************************
 
DVMD I just wanted to say that I have been suspicious of NSTARZ for a bit now and have been checking her login times to see if they coincide with night cycles (I know...stalkerish😳). I checked today after the last night cycle, and she hasn't been on since last night at 8pm. So I don't think she is a prof.
 
*********************************
Wow, I certainly hope that wasn't an indicator of how things will go when I'm actually in vet school! :laugh: Joining the peanut gallery. It's for the best; I'm gonna be tearing the house apart/fixing everything this weekend anyway.
*********************************

I know I am terrified of failing on this game as some sort of cosmic sign that I won't do well next year. Good luck with the remodling, and I'm sorry the wolves got you🙁 You were so much help to talk theories with.
 
Katie I am curious why you havent voted for WTF for mayor

WTF seems pretty busy and dvm went through this whole thread the other night so I picked someone who would be more active (no offense wtf 🙂 ) but I think WTF would be good too (as in I think she is a student)
 
**************************************************
Whoever killed me is definitely not getting their pony!😡 I finally get a useful item that is not facebook and BAM I'm the first person to actually die in this game.

I wonder if this is the first time a vet student has been euthanized:laugh:

turtle_is_not_angry_-_turtle_is_disappointed_in_you.jpg

**************************************************************

****************
Best morning read ever! Poor sheepdog! Sorry you were euthanized. Such strange occurrences this morning.
****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVMD I just wanted to say that I have been suspicious of NSTARZ for a bit now and have been checking her login times to see if they coincide with night cycles (I know...stalkerish😳). I checked today after the last night cycle, and she hasn't been on since last night at 8pm. So I don't think she is a prof.

I hate times. They really do not mean anything to me. I see your point, but I feel that it is likely that there is more than one prof which would mean that she would not have needed to be logged in to send in an action; the other prof(s) could have done it. Also, it has been said multiple times that contingency actions/votes can be sent if someone is going to be busy/unavailable during the day or night cycle.
 
I also really, really don't think Packen is a wolf. She would have failed me by now if she were. I know she is busy right now because she told me that she would be gone for a few hours so I feel that I have to put in a vote to keep her, especially since I haven't heard from FTB in a while (although I think she may have mentioned earlier in the thread that she is camping). I would like someone that I trust to talk strategy with.
 
Man, I have to leave my apartment, and there is no way I can sit on this thread and defend myself. But I am really just a student, and a she too FWIW. But I don't feel I have done anything suspicious. I have voted for profs when I have been around and even after this night where nothing happened, I was at least trying to bring up valid ppl that could have been converted.

I was not a prof before (voting history, sticking up for students, etc <--evidence) and I am not a prof now. As for being a prof now, there is as much evidence for me as any other player except DVMD (believing that what WTF found did not happen before a conversion, which seems unlikely) and Petpony.

If you are going for a prof based on evidence or at least something, I would look at people who haven't contributed much and don't have good evidence to support their actions before the night where we think a conversion took place. At least we know one of those people was a prof back then.
 
Thank you DVMD, just got back 🙂 but headed out soon again. Forgot to vote...

elect PP

I really don't have a good fail vote right this second 🙁
 
I keep having this urge to vote for devyn, We're all sitting her going back and forth, and I feel like the enemy is just laughing at us in the background, watching us. For once in my life, I'm actually getting interested in the quieter people. After so many catches, there *must* be only a few or (hopefully one left), so I'm sure they are more likely to avoid drawing attention to themselves....thoughts? If you were the last wolf, how would you play?
 
***********************
Flounder little students! Flounder some more!
I wanted the popcorn pics but i can't find them so:
Popcorn eating!
**********************
 
**************************************
For wildcatj:
tCp90.gif

Thriller Michael Jackson snacking on some popcorn.
*************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep having this urge to vote for devyn, We're all sitting her going back and forth, and I feel like the enemy is just laughing at us in the background, watching us. For once in my life, I'm actually getting interested in the quieter people. After so many catches, there *must* be only a few or (hopefully one left), so I'm sure they are more likely to avoid drawing attention to themselves....thoughts? If you were the last wolf, how would you play?


Actually until the last 2 days I have been very vocal on this thread - and the only reason that changed was that my dog got very sick and I was in the hospital all day with him yesterday and today I have been watching him carefully. Sorry if that is suspicious. You have been extremely quiet this entire game and have missed quite a few fail votes, but you don't see me going after you. If you check my vote history you will see that I am consistent and have always voted for profs and even in this last vote I did not vote to fail PP. I am a student. These last few days have been extremely rough for me, but throughout this entire game I have tried to be very helpful.
 
VOTE:
PetPony 6 (DVMDream, Emiloo, JJ, WTF, Packen, devyn)
DVM 1 (Katie8)
WTF 1 (firefly)

FAIL:
Packen 6 (JJ, emiloo, firefly, katie8, devyn, WTF)
NStarz 2 (DVMD, packen)


Deadline is 5pm CST................45 minutes left, although a plurality is reached unless anyone wants to make a last minute change!
 
****************************

Deadline is 5pm CST................45 minutes left, although a plurality is reached unless anyone wants to make a last minute change!

encouraging that trademarked pre-vet flip-flopping now, are you, SOV? 😛


****************************