Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No my asusmption is that if PP was converted,then she was converted after she cheated the day cyclePetpony cheated after the conversion!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No my asusmption is that if PP was converted,then she was converted after she cheated the day cyclePetpony cheated after the conversion!
No my asusmption is that if PP was converted,then she was converted after she cheated the day cycle
I think Firefly and WTF are profs...
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors
unfail packen
fail emiloo
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors
unfail packen
fail emiloo
After the possible conversion, no one has been cleared except PetPony.
PP and DVMdream though yes DVMdream was cleared the same night as there was no failings.
I think you emiloo are indeed a prof. Wtf was cleared after the first night of no failings. Firefly was also cleared by wtf. Sooo unless firefly was the one converted last night neither of them can be professors
unfail packen
fail emiloo
I agree. In order for BOTH WTF and Firefly to be profs they would have BOTH had to be converted the other night and that is highly unlikely.
So is no one looking at the fact that WTF cleared firefly and if WTF was a wolf (one of the original ones who has had the X-ray this whole time and can make up whatever results she wants), then it would make sense to clear firefly?!?!
But if WTF was a wolf at the time she cleared firefly, then she would have been seen as a prof by bb when she was investigated because WTF was investigated after the first possible conversion.
Joining the peanut gallery. It's for the best; I'm gonna be tearing the house apart/fixing everything this weekend anyway. *********************************
Wow, I certainly hope that wasn't an indicator of how things will go when I'm actually in vet school!Joining the peanut gallery. It's for the best; I'm gonna be tearing the house apart/fixing everything this weekend anyway.
*********************************
Katie I am curious why you havent voted for WTF for mayor
**************************************************
Whoever killed me is definitely not getting their pony!😡 I finally get a useful item that is not facebook and BAM I'm the first person to actually die in this game.
I wonder if this is the first time a vet student has been euthanized
![]()
**************************************************************
DVMD I just wanted to say that I have been suspicious of NSTARZ for a bit now and have been checking her login times to see if they coincide with night cycles (I know...stalkerish😳). I checked today after the last night cycle, and she hasn't been on since last night at 8pm. So I don't think she is a prof.
Did NStarz know that nordicat had the pentobarbital?
I keep having this urge to vote for devyn, We're all sitting her going back and forth, and I feel like the enemy is just laughing at us in the background, watching us. For once in my life, I'm actually getting interested in the quieter people. After so many catches, there *must* be only a few or (hopefully one left), so I'm sure they are more likely to avoid drawing attention to themselves....thoughts? If you were the last wolf, how would you play?
Deadline is 5pm CST................45 minutes left, although a plurality is reached unless anyone wants to make a last minute change!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.