Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oooo, what type of ww game?


A Lord of the Rings one!!! 😀😀

We are getting pretty close to being ready, does anyone else want to get theirs out there first? I have no problem waiting. If not maybe we will post sign-ups tonight and leave them open for a bit to make sure everyone gets a chance. and if more people want in we can add some more spots.

And hopefully you guys like it since it'll be both Packen and my first one 😳😳😳
 
A Lord of the Rings one!!! 😀😀

We are getting pretty close to being ready, does anyone else want to get theirs out there first? I have no problem waiting. If not maybe we will post sign-ups tonight and leave them open for a bit to make sure everyone gets a chance. and if more people want in we can add some more spots.

And hopefully you guys like it since it'll be both Packen and my first one 😳😳😳

If you post sign-ups tonight - can you put me into a spot? Since I am on Dublin time I will be asleep when you post and I don't want to miss out.
 
If you post sign-ups tonight - can you put me into a spot? Since I am on Dublin time I will be asleep when you post and I don't want to miss out.


You bet! If anyone else wants a spot but thinks they wont be around tomorrow, just send me a PM 😀
 
A Lord of the Rings one!!! 😀😀

We are getting pretty close to being ready, does anyone else want to get theirs out there first? I have no problem waiting. If not maybe we will post sign-ups tonight and leave them open for a bit to make sure everyone gets a chance. and if more people want in we can add some more spots.

And hopefully you guys like it since it'll be both Packen and my first one 😳😳😳
AHHHHHHHHHHH! LOTR???? :biglove: Yeah, go for it! krist and I are still working on HP (mainly cause I'm such a slowpoke 😳) can't wait to sign up! (and read this vet school WW game in the near future!)