Virtual Dental Volunteering Opportunities for Pre-dental Students during COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dent.dork

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know that this past year has made it difficult for pre-dental students to actively volunteer in dental service projects that can help our communities while complying with COVID-19 CDC Guidelines. Since the holidays are just around the corner, I thought it would be a great idea to start a virtual Smile Drive to help our communities by providing some essential oral health products! Since March, I’ve been able to run a few here in South Florida through America’s ToothFairy, but I think it would be really awesome if more compassionate and driven people would like to participate in this upcoming Smile Drive we have scheduled! (You do not need to be in South Florida). If any of you guys are interested please don’t hesitate to DM me for more info or join our GroupMe: You're invited to my new group '❤️ Smile Drive Squad ❤️' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Members don't see this ad.