Visit: www.CaribbeanMedicine.com

Started by fy2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fy2005 said:
Excellent guide to medical schools in the Caribbean that lead to Residency and Licensure in the United States

www.CaribbeanMedicine.com

I have visited this website in the past. And, I even registered and posted a few times on the forum (under a different user name than here). I found the moderation there to be unncessarily draconian having had more than one of my (relatively few and quite tame overall) posts changed and/or heavily edited by the moderators. Furthermore, the traffic to the forums is abysmally low (hence the need to advertise here).

Given my experiences, I cannot and will not continue to visit and/or post there as the owners/moderators of this site seem hell-bent on heavy censorship and limiting the free-flow of ideas. That coupled with the extremely low traffic just further makes it not worth the effort.

Just my $0.02.

-Skip