Visitors Visa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diffident

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Did any one of you come to US for sole purpose of writing NDBE Part I and Part II?

If yes, how did you guys manage to convince the consulate people? Can we give them the reason as "To write my Part I and Part II exams ;) " or anything else?

Guys, I need your input in this regard to get my Visa. Thanks a lot!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi or you need is to conatct usa embassy in your countery and thy will healp you

Hi

Yes, I just told them that I cannot take this exam in my country and I have to take it in USA, they accepetd it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Setareh,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me from which country you are?

Visitors visa come under the "Non-immigrant" quota i.e., a person cannot immigrate to US. If you mentioned that you are going to take NBDE exam then how did the officer get convinced that you were not trying to immigrate.

I am sure that they know that once we clear these exams in future we can get licensure to practice in US.....which is nothing but immigration and visitors visa is for only tourism and pleasure trips.

Atleast it is not possible to get visitors visa on this basis from India. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for your replies.......

Setareh said:
Hi

Yes, I just told them that I cannot take this exam in my country and I have to take it in USA, they accepetd it!

hi i want to know when did you recice the ticket of the exam do introduce it to the embassy