Vote for California school of your choice!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

• USC

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • Stanford

Votes: 52 25.5%
  • UCI

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • UCLA

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • UCD

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • UCSF

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • UCSD

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • UCR/UCLA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

sekem

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

LomaLinda not considered California?..

[Exclusive message for LomaLinda.. if you're listening, I'm waiting for my interview ;).]

Members don't see this ad :)
LomaLinda not considered California?..

[Exclusive message for LomaLinda.. if you're listening, I'm waiting for my interview ;).]

who cares about Loma??? just kidding, I totally forgot about it!

I think people should have to say whether they're from CA too... I think this poll is skewed by people who don't know much about the doctors that come out of these institutions...

This poll is stupid.

wait, polls are stupid.

wait, I made a poll a few days ago.

I am stupid.

all polls are made out of stupidity.

not all stupid people make polls.

okay, so we're talking regression not correlation... so stupidity would cause polls but polls wont cause stupidity... only, i think SDN is lowering my IQ slowly... but that can just be due to computer monitors...

all polls are made out of stupidity.

not all stupid people make polls.

FALSE,

all stupid people make polls.

there is only one exception. i came accross this religion and medicine poll the other day.

whoever made that one is worse than stupid.

FALSE,

all stupid people make polls.

there is only one exception. i came accross this religion and medicine poll the other day.

whoever made that one is worse than stupid.

please forgive me, I'M STUPID!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Whichever one will give me an interview and accept me.

please do not highjack the poll.

please do not highjack the poll.

I'm only commenting. In order to hijack the poll, I'll email the 30 people I know at USC Keck, and have them vote for USC...

then the world wil be enlightened!!! USC > UCLA, UCSF, or STANFORD!!!

..... if you do not see my point in why this poll is stupid yet, im sorry.

I'm only commenting. In order to hijack the poll, I'll email the 30 people I know at USC Keck, and have them vote for USC...

then the world wil be enlightened!!! USC > UCLA, UCSF, or STANFORD!!!

..... if you do not see my point in why this poll is stupid yet, im sorry.

with your explanarion then any movement in this world is stupid!

you forgot the all prestigious stewart university

I choose Stanford...and I wish i would have applied

with your explanarion then any movement in this world is stupid!

Not true.

Maybe I do not see the purpose of this thread?

Is it where you'd rather go, or the school of your choice?

Lets say I applied to Drew but none of the other schools.... is then Drew the school of my choice?

If you are asking people what they think the best cali school is, then you're going to just get insane bias from people who are 1) going to that school 2) applied to that school 3) interviewed at the school. I know polls gauge opinion, but you're not even gathering that correctly.

Are you asking just basic reputation? Most people have not visited any of these schools, maybe they've visited 3-4 maximum. How can anyone assert what their school of ''choice'' is, whatever that means?

You already know what the most reputable schools in Cali are: UCSF, Stanford, and UCLA.

You will not be enlightened by this thread. Period. The only way you will be enlightened is if I get 73 of my friends at UCSD to vote for UCSD. Then maybe you'll turn down your offers at UCSF, UCLA, and Stanford to go there. Please tell me you understand how pointless this poll is.

well what people like regardless of where they apply or get accepted!

you left out the osteopathic schools: Western and Touro.

You will not be enlightened by this thread. Period. The only way you will be enlightened is if I get 73 of my friends at UCSD to vote for UCSD. Then maybe you'll turn down your offers at UCSF, UCLA, and Stanford to go there. Please tell me you understand how pointless this poll is.

how can ucsd not be winning anyways?! petco park is such a great place to watch a game....

Where is Loma Linda?

Where is Loma Linda?

Thats what I said. But seriously... where are you Loma Linda?! I have a friend who is a SDA and hasn't received an interview yet.. come on Loma Linda!!!

Thats what I said. But seriously... where are you Loma Linda?! I have a friend who is a SDA and hasn't received an interview yet.. come on Loma Linda!!!

read the first couple of posts!