VR Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pacer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am struggling with VR and have done all the possible practice including TPR, TBR, Kaplan, EK 101 and AAMC practice tests. I wrote the MCAT last summer and got a low verbal reasoning score. I was thinking of re-writing this summer but feel that I need some more time. I have decided to re-write in January.

I have done a prep course and can't afford to fork out any more cash for tutor etc. I am wondering if there is anyone here who is good at VR and would be willing to help me out. My problem is that even though I have gone through tons of practice and have looked over the solutions to figure out my mistakes etc, a lot of the times, the reason for why one answer choice was better than the other is very specific to that passage/question. I am having a hard time seeing the pattern/getting a feel for the right answers. I would really appreciate if someone who is strong in verbal reasoning can maybe do a couple of help sessions with me to help me figure out what I can do from here to improve.

I know this is a long shot but I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.