VSAS Authorizations.. how do I get more?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skinnycatfish10

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wanting to apply to the institutions for audition rotations for as many months possible (~4 each) but I only have 20 authorizations. I want to give my self the best chance at getting the rotation, how do I get more authorizations if I run out?
 
I am wanting to apply to the institutions for audition rotations for as many months possible (~4 each) but I only have 20 authorizations. I want to give my self the best chance at getting the rotation, how do I get more authorizations if I run out?
Ask your school's rotations office. They can give you more tokens.