waiting...and waiting....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatorfan99

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for the 4 year Army Dental program and its been over a week and a half since the board met and I still haven't heard anything from my recruiter... Does anyone know how long I should wait for answer? Is it possible that I didn't get it and that my recruiter just felt like not calling me? Thanks!

Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.4
DAT: AA 21, PAT 18
my recruiter said that my personal statement was excellent..

Thanks!
 
If I remember correctly, there was a short turn-around time between the board meeting and my phone call (1.5-2wks.). Try calling the recruiter for an update.