Waiting to hear from LECOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Alexander DeLarge, Mar 16, 1999.

1. Alexander DeLarge

Alexander DeLarge Junior Member

I had an interview @ LECOM in early February
    and have still not heard back from them
    one way or the other. They told us @ the interview that we would hear in 4 to 6 weeks
    which seemed excessively long to me. Well, it's been over 6 weeks now. Any opinions as to the delay? Thanks.

------------------
    DeLarge

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. KennyP

KennyP Junior Member

Alex,
    I had my interview at LECOM in late December and they promptly responded to me in early January. I am not sure why they are delayed. Maybe they are interviewing more applicants in this stage of the process?

Best of Luck!

------------------

Keneth C.Plowey (PCOM '03)
    [email protected]

4. mr russon

mr russon Member

I feel for you dude. I was in the same boat last year at this time. I interviewed mid feb, and they gave me and the rest of the intervieews the say story "4-6" weeks, well it took until april until i was finally wait listed and never taken off . Well i applied agina extremely early this time and was accepted back in october. If u feel like talking about this more, just let me know, U can e-mail me @ LECOMBND @aol.com

5. Tim Nisley

Tim Nisley New Member

I think maybe they are waiting to find out if everything is ok with their standing with the aoa. I'll try to get some mre info.

------------------
    Tim

6. DO DUDE

DO DUDE Senior Member

I interviewed at LECOM in January and like you, still haven't heard from them. Luckily I was accepted elsewhere to my first choice.

7. mr russon

mr russon Member

What are you talking about? what is the question , about LECOM and the AOA? Please explain in greater detail.