Waiting to hear from LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alexander DeLarge

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview @ LECOM in early February
and have still not heard back from them
one way or the other. They told us @ the interview that we would hear in 4 to 6 weeks
which seemed excessively long to me. Well, it's been over 6 weeks now. Any opinions as to the delay? Thanks.

------------------
DeLarge

Members don't see this ad.

Alex,
I had my interview at LECOM in late December and they promptly responded to me in early January. I am not sure why they are delayed. Maybe they are interviewing more applicants in this stage of the process?

Best of Luck!

------------------

Keneth C.Plowey (PCOM '03)
[email protected]

I feel for you dude. I was in the same boat last year at this time. I interviewed mid feb, and they gave me and the rest of the intervieews the say story "4-6" weeks, well it took until april until i was finally wait listed and never taken off . Well i applied agina extremely early this time and was accepted back in october. If u feel like talking about this more, just let me know, U can e-mail me @ LECOMBND @aol.com

Members don't see this ad :)
I think maybe they are waiting to find out if everything is ok with their standing with the aoa. I'll try to get some mre info.

------------------
Tim

I interviewed at LECOM in January and like you, still haven't heard from them. Luckily I was accepted elsewhere to my first choice.

What are you talking about? what is the question , about LECOM and the AOA? Please explain in greater detail.