WAITLIST AT NYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

melon1

okay- so anyone who knows anything please respond!!

i am very fustrated with this whole wailist thing. i have written letters, called and all i get is that i'm on the accept/hold list and i'm near the top-
yes, yes- i know people get in the day of orientation but honestly- i would like to know soon- i just got out of college and strated my job only and couple of months ago...about 2 weeks after i graduated..i would like atleast some time to unwind even if its a day.

Basically- i need you guys to be brutally honest if u think i still have a chance

no sarcasm please!!

melon

Members don't see this ad.

no one of us works in that office, it is frustrating, but there is nothing you and i can do.

Hey, what were your stats? (If it's too personal, then that's ok). Just curious that's all.

Members don't see this ad :)
As a third year at NYCOM, I can tell you with much certainty that if you apply early next year, you will most likely get accepted to NYCOM. Good luck.

Pags, who? Me? Or the person that originally posted? How do you know without knowing my stats? =)

My comment was for melon1.