Iammeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2007
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
So I got waitlisted at my top choice and I already wrote them a LOI before I got the waitlist. They really encourage waitlisted students to write a LOI, but what do I do now, do I write another one? I am afraid that if I don't send them anything they won't even look at my file anymore...

pride4jc727

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2007
Status
  1. Medical Student
So I got waitlisted at my top choice and I already wrote them a LOI before I got the waitlist. They really encourage waitlisted students to write a LOI, but what do I do now, do I write another one? I am afraid that if I don't send them anything they won't even look at my file anymore...

I would email them just to ascertain that they received the other one and reaffirm your desire to attend the school if accepted. IMO, that's what I would do.

dArroway

Gettin' my hood on
10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2008
look at the life on this planet sir, no sign of it
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Send them another one that is different. A letter stating further interest. I am in a similar situation and I plan to do this same.

Good luck.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads