Iammeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
So I got waitlisted at my top choice and I already wrote them a LOI before I got the waitlist. They really encourage waitlisted students to write a LOI, but what do I do now, do I write another one? I am afraid that if I don't send them anything they won't even look at my file anymore...

pride4jc727

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2007
Status
Medical Student
So I got waitlisted at my top choice and I already wrote them a LOI before I got the waitlist. They really encourage waitlisted students to write a LOI, but what do I do now, do I write another one? I am afraid that if I don't send them anything they won't even look at my file anymore...
I would email them just to ascertain that they received the other one and reaffirm your desire to attend the school if accepted. IMO, that's what I would do.

dArroway

Gettin' my hood on
10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2008
look at the life on this planet sir, no sign of it
Status
Pre-Medical
Send them another one that is different. A letter stating further interest. I am in a similar situation and I plan to do this same.

Good luck.

DrZaius

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
California
Status
Non-Student
Make sure it's a letter of INTENT, that you WILL go there if you are accepted.

About the Ads