1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Waitlist, Now What?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SpiritiualDuck, Mar 24, 2004.

1. SpiritiualDuck

SpiritiualDuck Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    So, if you get waitlisted, should you send a letter? Some people seem to think you should and others say no you shouldn't. I don't want to be a pain, seem neurotic.

They have everything the need to make a decision. I've accepted the waitlist. Should I hang back and see what happens?

2. Mr. Rosewater

Mr. Rosewater Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, i'd write a letter. why not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kingcer0x

kingcer0x Re-Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey SpiritiualDuck, any idea how many people are on BU's waitlist. I read somewhere else that this is the waitlist you are on. I am on it too and would really like to know how many of us there are.

4. OP
    OP
    SpiritiualDuck

SpiritiualDuck Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i have no idea how many are on BU's waitlist. I'd like to know. If we called BU would they tell us? Should we write a letter to BU. Does anyone know how things work at BU. I'm under the impression the list is small and that they have a fair amount of movement and they we're not ranked.