This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skins21seantaylor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i just got placed on shenandoah waitlist and was #19, was trying to see my chances of getting in and if anyone has gotten in being that high for there waitlist, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I am waitlisted too. However, way further than you at #85 out of 111. Honestly, just stick in there and you will make it. I know a first year student at the Loudoun campus who was waitlisted in the 40's and her classmate was late 40's. I think your chances are pretty high. Keep us updated when you hear back, I know the deadline for first round responses is late January. Hope this helps!

Hey thanks for the reply, i just checked back with them and they moved me from 19 to 24 now because of some other interviews =(, how did you know its out of 111? But that's great news makes me feel alot better about my chances lol

Hey thanks for the reply, i just checked back with them and they moved me from 19 to 24 now because of some other interviews =(, how did you know its out of 111? But that's great news makes me feel alot better about my chances lol
I took a few days to respond and asked my place. She just mentioned the total number along with my place on the list. I think as each person responded or requested to be on the list, that changes the total and effects other student placements. I think you'll make it, keep us updated!