• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Connecticut
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Wow...didn't know schools do this...just thought I share if people are waiting for news from this school..Good luck!

:)

DakotaDentist

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I know isn't Creighton odd? I was waiting for good news from them, but I recently got accepted to ASDOH, so I withdrew my application from Creighton.

About the Ads

teeth2

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I could be wrong about this but i am pretty sure that creighton is one of or the only dental school that doesn't have interviews. I think interviews are optional if you want one for creighton but they do not increase your chances of getting accepted or not.

DakotaDentist

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I could be wrong about this but i am pretty sure that creighton is one of or the only dental school that doesn't have interviews. I think interviews are optional if you want one for creighton but they do not increase your chances of getting accepted or not.

That is correct teeth2. But if you're serious about going there then you should probably request an interview so you can check out their facilities.

chevyiiguy

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2006
Indianapolis
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

I know that this was the case for LAST years round of acceptances, but I know for a fact that THIS year they did invite people to interview because I was one of um'! :thumbup: I interviewed in early November and also recently received the letter for the alternate list. I definitely sent my letter back, to be considered for the "active alternate list" since I haven't been accepted anywhere else.....yet. :cool:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.