Waitlisted at Creighton w/out interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow...didn't know schools do this...just thought I share if people are waiting for news from this school..Good luck!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

I know isn't Creighton odd? I was waiting for good news from them, but I recently got accepted to ASDOH, so I withdrew my application from Creighton.

Members don't see this ad :)
I could be wrong about this but i am pretty sure that creighton is one of or the only dental school that doesn't have interviews. I think interviews are optional if you want one for creighton but they do not increase your chances of getting accepted or not.

I could be wrong about this but i am pretty sure that creighton is one of or the only dental school that doesn't have interviews. I think interviews are optional if you want one for creighton but they do not increase your chances of getting accepted or not.

That is correct teeth2. But if you're serious about going there then you should probably request an interview so you can check out their facilities.

I know that this was the case for LAST years round of acceptances, but I know for a fact that THIS year they did invite people to interview because I was one of um'! :thumbup: I interviewed in early November and also recently received the letter for the alternate list. I definitely sent my letter back, to be considered for the "active alternate list" since I haven't been accepted anywhere else.....yet. :cool: