1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Waitlisted at Creighton w/out interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tissy, Feb 26, 2007.

1. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Wow...didn't know schools do this...just thought I share if people are waiting for news from this school..Good luck!

:)

2. DakotaDentist

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I know isn't Creighton odd? I was waiting for good news from them, but I recently got accepted to ASDOH, so I withdrew my application from Creighton.

3. OP
    OP
    tissy

Dentist
    Yeah..it is..sweet..congrats on ASDOH!!

4. DakotaDentist

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Thanks! Did you accept the alternate list at Creighton then? Or have been accepted elsewhere?

5. teeth2

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I could be wrong about this but i am pretty sure that creighton is one of or the only dental school that doesn't have interviews. I think interviews are optional if you want one for creighton but they do not increase your chances of getting accepted or not.

6. DakotaDentist

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    That is correct teeth2. But if you're serious about going there then you should probably request an interview so you can check out their facilities.

7. OP
    OP
    tissy

Dentist
    No..I'm going to withdraw from Creighton. It seems like a great school but I've been accepted elsewhere... two schools that I haven't decided on yet!

8. chevyiiguy

chevyiiguy Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I know that this was the case for LAST years round of acceptances, but I know for a fact that THIS year they did invite people to interview because I was one of um'! :thumbup: I interviewed in early November and also recently received the letter for the alternate list. I definitely sent my letter back, to be considered for the "active alternate list" since I haven't been accepted anywhere else.....yet. :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...