wake interviewees before march 10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mo money

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from wake forest recently? I interviewed in the middle of february and they were supposed to meet on march 10th to make acceptance decisions but i still havent heard anything. I am reluctant to call because I dont really want to hear bad news over the phone.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in february. . . .Waitlist, found out a week ago

I interviewed feb 10. Also waitlisted, just found out couple of weeks ago. It seems they've waitlisted a significat number of applicants this year; even the ones with great stats. Hope to see some waitlist movement soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my acceptance so hopefully it can go to one of you.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by Burris
I just withdrew my acceptance so hopefully it can go to one of you.

Good Luck!

Can you request that I get your spot?

:love: :) :laugh:

So I interviewed like 2/9 and got waitlisted a couple of weeks ago. One of the students there told me to just write them and make sure they know how interested you are. I did, and I just got my acceptance today.

So make sure you make them know you want to go there. Because it's not like a whole lot of spots changed in the last 2 weeks to open up a spot for me.

good luck to all!

Did they call or write you? or both?

I just found out today I got in off the waitlist!!

The news came via mail.

Just got it in the mail yesterday, i wasn't even looking for it. IT's a thin envelope too, so don't get nervous like I did.

Good luck!

Interviewed in late February, called Wednesday, had my roommate open my letter since I was out of town. Congrats to the folks who just came off the waitlist!!!!

Guess I might need to get my lips ready for a little smoochin ;)

They just took me off the waitlist. What more could a gal ask for?

Canrenone said:
They just took me off the waitlist. What more could a gal ask for?

Congrats Canrenone!!! Maybe your good luck will rub off on me ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: