wake interviewees before march 10

mo money

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
    Has anyone heard anything from wake forest recently? I interviewed in the middle of february and they were supposed to meet on march 10th to make acceptance decisions but i still havent heard anything. I am reluctant to call because I dont really want to hear bad news over the phone.

chintu

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 6, 2002
      I interviewed feb 10. Also waitlisted, just found out couple of weeks ago. It seems they've waitlisted a significat number of applicants this year; even the ones with great stats. Hope to see some waitlist movement soon.

About the Ads

dcesnc

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Feb 5, 2004
        So I interviewed like 2/9 and got waitlisted a couple of weeks ago. One of the students there told me to just write them and make sure they know how interested you are. I did, and I just got my acceptance today.

So make sure you make them know you want to go there. Because it's not like a whole lot of spots changed in the last 2 weeks to open up a spot for me.

good luck to all!

Heal&Teach

cogito ergo sum
        7+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Oct 24, 2003
        adsum
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          Interviewed in late February, called Wednesday, had my roommate open my letter since I was out of town. Congrats to the folks who just came off the waitlist!!!!

Guess I might need to get my lips ready for a little smoochin ;)

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.