Wal mart cuts next week? you too?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sozetone

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

MY DM called me to let me know we would be cutting tech hours at my location. I was pissed because my Sales are like 110% to goal, Profit 108%, and script count is up, adherence is good, digital engagement is good.....i have been running at or below S3G hours.....i did not think i would be affected, knew something was cooking though. They took about 20-30 hours part time flexi-tech position. I have to sit her down for the speech next week. I'm getting tired of this. I am at about 50% tech help compared to 2 years ago. and one of my 3 staffs was cut from 80 to 45 last year. We are reaching critical mass man.....I'm thinking of stepping down Back to FL and staffing, whatever i can get, wherever.

What are you guys experiencing cut-wise?

Members don't see this ad.

I have done two rotations at Super Walmarts during school and I have one thing to say. Walmart inflated technican hours. You guys were given way too many technicians hours for the amount of scripts. I was at a store that did 300+ a day and they had 3 technicians and a clerk! Plus two overlapping RPHs! The RPH stood behind the counter watching videos on his phone! Neither RPH needed to even help the techs with production!

I think all we are seeing is balance in the workplace among different chains. You guys were just given too much staffing. It is time to get used to counting, pulling, aid in typing, and helping pick ups and work quicker

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That's what I'm hearing from multiple districts around me so I'd say this is happening across the country. But rph hours will be increased as a result?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have done two rotations at Super Walmarts during school and I have one thing to say. Walmart inflated technican hours. You guys were given way too many technicians hours for the amount of scripts. I was at a store that did 300+ a day and they had 3 technicians and a clerk! Plus two overlapping RPHs! The RPH stood behind the counter watching videos on his phone! Neither RPH needed to even help the techs with production!

I think all we are seeing is balance in the workplace among different chains. You guys were just given too much staffing. It is time to get used to counting, pulling, aid in typing, and helping pick ups and work quicker

hey hey , easy there chief. Wal mart has the most labor intensive system to process rx's. And i am an old school tech from 97' and graduate of 2012. I KNOW how to work. I bust Azz all day to make ends meet, I now operate with 50% less help than 2 years ago tech wise and my 3rd staff was cut to 45 hours....this can be detrimental in a medium----high volume store at Wm.... not like other chains....connexus and the POM's are a beast.....i used to do 250 or so with one tech for 4 years back in Florida....why? easier workflow, more autonomy to get the work done. So iv'e seen both sides of it and done it. It's the Wm system that needs to be simplified.

Reactions: 1 user
That's what I'm hearing from multiple districts around me so I'd say this is happening across the country. But rph hours will be increased as a result?

Is that what you have heard or seen?

Is that what you have heard or seen?

Yes. Unless your pharmacy was already short staffed, then "short staffed" becomes the new "fully staffed." At least they're not cutting rph hours again. My heart almost stopped when I first heard about it. Whew. For now.

The Walmart system is just inefficient. That’s why you needed 3 staff rph and how many techs? How many scripts do you do a day?

Yep everytime I walk by a Walmart pharmacy, everyone is just standing around.

Good to see Walmart realizing they need to stop paying people to stand around.

No.....

They dont realize they have been cutting for 2 years now. and our system is a beast for processing rx's. Until they pull the plug on POM's and connexus, they will never run with the two pharmacist model that other pharmacies have always used. They are still clinging to the "patient safety" vibe so tightly, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot. With the help we have now, the playing field is equal. Stress level the same as CVS or WAGS. Hey, at least we get a lunch break, i take an hour myself. thats a nice break in the day.

At CVS I had 1 tech hour for every 8.5-9 Rx sold (not 90d) and WM it's 1 for every 7-8 (well I was doing 1 for every 9 recently).

WM system is inefficient. I mean FFS you have a daily report to run auto-refill Rx that are out of refills? Refill requests have to be processed manually after the first unlike CVS spam multiple times. And of course the ultimate lag is TP adjudication. Just LOL

They dont realize they have been cutting for 2 years now. and our system is a beast for processing rx's. Until they pull the plug on POM's and connexus, they will never run with the two pharmacist model that other pharmacies have always used. They are still clinging to the "patient safety" vibe so tightly, they are going to shoot themselves in the foot. With the help we have now, the playing field is equal. Stress level the same as CVS or WAGS. Hey, at least we get a lunch break, i take an hour myself. thats a nice break in the day.
Why do you even listen to a guy speaking based on just two ratations. lol
You know that you know better as a pharmacy manager who worked there for years after years.

I'm sure Walmart is stressful but I can't see how it can compare to CVS.

1. There's no drive-thru. That alone reduces stress by a ton and basically frees up an extra tech all day, plus you don't have to hear "lane one" and breathe in car exhaust and cigarette smoke all day.

2. Walmart has way more bodies. Even if it takes longer to process an RX, that is more people to help customers with questions, consults, answer the phone, put stuff back on the shelf, fill scripts, put away the orders etc. As people have said, it's often 1 Rph and 1 tech at CVS to cover all stations and phones.

3. Don't have to hear "one pharmacy call, two pharmacy calls, three pharmacy calls" all day.

4. Don't all Walmarts have a bathroom in the pharmacy? At CVS you have to leave the pharmacy to use the bathroom which isn't even legal in some states (Rph can't leave pharmacy unless gates are closed).

5. No lunch break at CVS.

6. Less volume at Walmart. Again even if it takes longer to process an RX, more volume at CVS means more issues to deal with at an exponential rate.

I'm sure I missed some stuff but I just don't see how they can be compared. Target used to use PDX and that was inefficient but the difference was still night and day.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure Walmart is stressful but I can't see how it can compare to CVS.

1. There's no drive-thru. That alone reduces stress by a ton and basically frees up an extra tech all day, plus you don't have to hear "lane one" and breathe in car exhaust and cigarette smoke all day.

2. Walmart has way more bodies. Even if it takes longer to process an RX, that is more people to help customers with questions, consults, answer the phone, put stuff back on the shelf, fill scripts, put away the orders etc. As people have said, it's often 1 Rph and 1 tech at CVS to cover all stations and phones.

3. Don't have to hear "one pharmacy call, two pharmacy calls, three pharmacy calls" all day.

4. Don't all Walmarts have a bathroom in the pharmacy? At CVS you have to leave the pharmacy to use the bathroom which isn't even legal in some states (Rph can't leave pharmacy unless gates are closed).

5. No lunch break at CVS.

6. Less volume at Walmart. Again even if it takes longer to process an RX, more volume at CVS means more issues to deal with at an exponential rate.

I'm sure I missed some stuff but I just don't see how they can be compared. Target used to use PDX and that was inefficient but the difference was still night and day.

1. Most walmart has drove thrus. Some are even launching curbside pick up.

2. There are more bodies but again it’s walmart. Thousands of people shop and come by asking dumb questions such as where is the antifreeze.

3. CVS/WG get lunch breaks but the thing is, do they use the “alotted” time to take it orbfet caught up? That’s the real question.

4. WM legitimately counsels on EVERYTHING. Thats pretty much a guranteed distraction once every 30 seconds.

Not saying WM is harder than CVS or WAG; it’s just an inefficient system and requires the man power. Some markets may be fluff, and I am not sure how the hell they get away with that. But any growing market or store is staffed pretty thin for WM standards, given the systems, SOP, and constant counsels.

2. There are more bodies but again it’s walmart. Thousands of people shop and come by asking dumb questions such as where is the antifreeze.

3. CVS/WG get lunch breaks but the thing is, do they use the “alotted” time to take it orbfet caught up? That’s the real question.

4. WM legitimately counsels on EVERYTHING. Thats pretty much a guranteed distraction once every 30 seconds.

Not saying WM is harder than CVS or WAG; it’s just an inefficient system and requires the man power. Some markets may be fluff, and I am not sure how the hell they get away with that. But any growing market or store is staffed pretty thin for WM standards, given the systems, SOP, and constant counsels.

Not sure what state you're in but I've never seen a Walmart with a drivethru. As another poster said, anytime I pass by a Walmart pharmacy there are more staff working than customers in line. They get those dumb questions everywhere just like Target. Many CVS stores have literally 20+ people in line and a drive thru line like it's In-N-Out on a Friday night. CA is the only state that I know of where CVS clocks out for lunch but the gates stay open, all other states have no lunch break.

Again I'm not saying Walmart isn't understaffed or hard, just saying it can't be compared to CVS.

Reactions: 1 users

oh man.. THE CONSTANT COUNSELS !!!! that is just plain dumb.....i've never seen it before i came on board in 2017. before that it was in florida, just "do you have any questions for the pharmacist?, NO? ok bye".... here you STOP everything and go explain whats written on the bottle. Some people may have legitimate concerns and they get addressed but 95% of these people have been on the meds for years, or its just plain simple. Counseling takes up soooooo much time out of your day....i make it quick too! .....but it never stops...

As someone who worked, although briefly, at Walmart, CVS, and a grocery store, Walmart was by far the most staffed for their needs. Granted, their system does suck and I haven't been there in the last few years if they've made changes.

1. Never seen a Wal-mart pharmacy with a drive-through.
2. Maybe. Just questions like that are quick; redirect them to customer support. The only issues I've had at Wal-mart is when non-English speaking people come through. But that's district specific.
3. Since when does CVS get lunch breaks? Walgreens only recently got it. The fact that it's even an option to help get caught up at Walmart is great. And according to sozetone, he takes an hour break. A whole hour.
4. Assuming that Walmart has customers that request counseling more often, that's what we had interns for.

I have to agree with mentos. Walmart in no way compares to CVS or Walgreens.

As a PIC at WM, I feel the need to express my concerns like others in the same boat. We have drive-thru and no restroom in the pharmacy. The inefficient system, constant interruption due to counsel, SOP/POM, and now the cut ... We are heading the same direction as CVS/Wag.

Some Walmarts have a bathroom built into the pharmacy area. Some have a remote drive-thru using a monitor and a pneuomatic tube system.

As a PIC at WM, I feel the need to express my concerns like others in the same boat. We have drive-thru and no restroom in the pharmacy. The inefficient system, constant interruption due to counsel, SOP/POM, and now the cut ... We are heading the same direction as CVS/Wag.

I'm with ya man, PIC here in BFE CO, and getting exhausted. I've been on board since they started cutting around august 2017, and it's just a mess. Like you said, the counsels are out of control, i'm interrupted sometimes the second i get back to my PC to vis ver or 4-point...a tech calls out "CONSULTATION!"...i wanna punch a small child some days...(kidding) , SOP/POM may go away with this disney thing they are doing. It seems like a new "decision tree of sorts" based on 4 pillars if they explained it to you as of yet. IF not, these POM's are going to be the death of us. And connexus, oh man...that is a beast HOG of a system to use, Way to labor intensive for what they are trying to pull off now. IF not changed they will shoot themselves in the foot.

no offense man, but i wouldn't express your concerns. Your DM might think you are a mal-content. I would play along and build an exit strategy. Make your DM think you are all for running lean to stay competitive, increase profits...etc. when the time comes and it looks like our PIC positions are becoming impossible, or write-ups are looming, throw in the towel. Attempt a xfer to staff and make up a good excuse (not you want out just because)...or find staff with another company like CVS or WAGS because think, at that point WM will no longer have any advantages over those companies, and your struggling just the same. Or go start a car rental place in the Bahamas! that would be chill....

Yeah sorry Twenty, but that was eons ago, and you only saw a few months maybe? Come check us out now....we are no longer the chain "every pharmacist wants to work for".....lol It's very labor intensive, over-whelming, and outright getting nasty. I dunno about other WM pharms, but i hustle big time. I have always helped my techs with anything from garbage, to cleaning and dusting, running ANY station, to scrubbing my bathroom toilet......many pharms stand around and 4-point and vis ver thinking thats all they have to do, and calling themselves "doctor" lol. then they wonder why they have no job in a year or so. AKA your typical "new grad"....

Yeah sorry Twenty, but that was eons ago, and you only saw a few months maybe? Come check us out now....we are no longer the chain "every pharmacist wants to work for".....lol It's very labor intensive, over-whelming, and outright getting nasty. I dunno about other WM pharms, but i hustle big time. I have always helped my techs with anything from garbage, to cleaning and dusting, running ANY station, to scrubbing my bathroom toilet......many pharms stand around and 4-point and vis ver thinking thats all they have to do, and calling themselves "doctor" lol. then they wonder why they have no job in a year or so. AKA your typical "new grad"....
I know sozetone. It was in 2014-2015. I'm just saying how things now for you is similar to retail chains. That is great you help out with all that. I do the same. It is our store, we should take pride in everything in the pharmacy. I actually enjoy cleaning and dusting. :)

Yep everytime I walk by a Walmart pharmacy, everyone is just standing around.

Good to see Walmart realizing they need to stop paying people to stand around.
When was the last time you walked by a walmart pharmacy, 2016? Cuare always commenting on how busy we are.
As someone who worked, although briefly, at Walmart, CVS, and a grocery store, Walmart was by far the most staffed for their needs. Granted, their system does suck and I haven't been there in the last few years if they've made changes.

1. Never seen a Wal-mart pharmacy with a drive-through.
2. Maybe. Just questions like that are quick; redirect them to customer support. The only issues I've had at Wal-mart is when non-English speaking people come through. But that's district specific.
3. Since when does CVS get lunch breaks? Walgreens only recently got it. The fact that it's even an option to help get caught up at Walmart is great. And according to sozetone, he takes an hour break. A whole hour.
4. Assuming that Walmart has customers that request counseling more often, that's what we had interns for.

I have to agree with mentos. Walmart in no way compares to CVS or Walgreens.

If you haven't worked there in a couple of years, you are way out of date. Two years ago Walmart was a paradise relative to other pharmacies. Not so much anymore.

When was the last time you walked by a walmart pharmacy, 2016? Cuare always commenting on how busy we are.

If you haven't worked there in a couple of years, you are way out of date. Two years ago Walmart was a paradise relative to other pharmacies. Not so much anymore.

Last week, I had to get new goggles. Walked by and i saw what I assumed was the pharmacist and either another pharmacist or intern both just staring at their computer, a tech appeared to be dusting, someone was helping a customer and the last person was filling. I just stood nearby for awhile and no one seemed rushed at all.

Maybe it was a dead day but they had way too much help. I thought to myself, I bet sdn members would be jealous right now.

This is what it's always like at Walmart. I have never seen a line of customers. With the amount of scripts I do compared to the staff they have, I would think they are busy too but I guess not.

> Location
> Insurance mix

Some places are a zoo and the staff are zookeepers. For example we get spammed with ED scripts, ped scripts, and scripts from tooth extractors all day. Some people don't believe in primary care; they just hit the ED. Literally their whole profile is hospitalist Rx or ED rx.

Counseling queue can hit 5-6 people at a time during peak pickup times due to the complete bull**** counseling algorithm that flags a "late" SSRI by one day (probably due to the clinic being **** at responding to refill request) as requiring consult. easily at a mid-volume store especially if there is a complaint or someone doesn't speak English.

When I used to work at CVS I would get complaints from customers transferring out from WM because of the massive wait times (their stanchions were set up like you were waiting in line at a theme park ride) and bad customer service (typical examples include pharmacists or techs that don't know the difference between Vivelle Dot and Climara or do not know how to get clotrimazole troches changed to a nystatin or some other basic ****) even though I did way more narcs (like 25k Norco a month all presentations and 20k oxycodone tabs etc) and 13 hour shifts regularly. Part of the reason for their **** customer service was because they got more Medicaid (WM = Medicaid magnet) and all the ensuing problems. That was a busy SC too, like easily 100m in sales/year (not pharmacy but whole store). My CVS sold 2.5-2.8k/week when I was there (highs due to snowbird months); they did 3k/week before their massive Rx drop the past few years due to lost insurance contracts (Medicare) and another WM opening.

Last edited:
Last week, I had to get new goggles. Walked by and i saw what I assumed was the pharmacist and either another pharmacist or intern both just staring at their computer, a tech appeared to be dusting, someone was helping a customer and the last person was filling. I just stood nearby for awhile and no one seemed rushed at all.

Maybe it was a dead day but they had way too much help. I thought to myself, I bet sdn members would be jealous right now.

This is what it's always like at Walmart. I have never seen a line of customers. With the amount of scripts I do compared to the staff they have, I would think they are busy too but I guess not.

Really dude? You sound just like an uninformed patient. I bet I can walk by your WalGreens and not see a line and wonder why it takes 10 mins for an rx?!?

Staring at a computer..or you mean maybe get caught up with the que. Come on, you are a pharmacist and know better. I guarantee they are doing something. No one is going to say WAG or CVS has it easier than WM, but you have to work for them to understand the SOP/POMs and inefficient system.

I'm with ya man, PIC here in BFE CO, and getting exhausted. I've been on board since they started cutting around august 2017, and it's just a mess. Like you said, the counsels are out of control, i'm interrupted sometimes the second i get back to my PC to vis ver or 4-point...a tech calls out "CONSULTATION!"...i wanna punch a small child some days...(kidding) , SOP/POM may go away with this disney thing they are doing. It seems like a new "decision tree of sorts" based on 4 pillars if they explained it to you as of yet. IF not, these POM's are going to be the death of us. And connexus, oh man...that is a beast HOG of a system to use, Way to labor intensive for what they are trying to pull off now. IF not changed they will shoot themselves in the foot.

POM and SOP are not going away. As you remember from your training, Safety is #1 and non negotiable.

"Both just staring at the computer" - um that's what pharmacists at CVS and Walgreens do too when checking orders

"I walked into all these CVS locations and the pharmacist is always standing at the QV station and not doing any production. *engages creaky geezer voice* When I was a CVS pharmacist I did all the production and never stood at the QV station"

Last edited:
Really dude? You sound just like an uninformed patient. I bet I can walk by your WalGreens and not see a line and wonder why it takes 10 mins for an rx?!?

Staring at a computer..or you mean maybe get caught up with the que. Come on, you are a pharmacist and know better. I guarantee they are doing something. No one is going to say WAG or CVS has it easier than WM, but you have to work for them to understand the SOP/POMs and inefficient system.

POM and SOP are not going away. As you remember from your training, Safety is #1 and non negotiable.

I guess you haven't done this for awhile. It's pretty easy to tell when I person looks overworked.

The tech dusting was a dead give away.

For example if you came to my store, you'll see me greeting my customers looking completely relaxed.

I guess you haven't done this for awhile. It's pretty easy to tell when I person looks overworked.

The tech dusting was a dead give away.

For example if you came to my store, you'll see me greeting my customers looking completely relaxed.

Been doing it for a bit and actually have worked at both companies. Panic doesn’t = busy. You have to be a duck. Chill on the outside but legs going crazy under the water.

I’ve sacrificed a tech or two before to NCO. Walgreens doesn’t have that standard but WM is VERY picky about that.

Different companies man. And we all greet our patients with a calm smile; if not why are you in retail then?

Just ignore the Wagrxm2000 guy , he says things to get a rise out of you....literally dont read his posts and keep moving. he will just continue to bait you in over and over talking about how much he loves his job, how awesome of a manager he is, how his store runs better than ANY other, how relaxing it is to be a pharmacist. IF you notice, absolutely no one on here talks that way, so something is up with him. hes not even worth listening to. Just click on his name, then hit "ignore".

• Haha

Well then WM has some problems as they keep short staffing. Major rule in business, cut help = people cut corners to get things done. just like location is key, and other stuff.....but ill hang on like the rest of us until i put my exit plan into effect.

Yeah i just play solitaire on my pc all day and counsel occasionally, sweetest gig ever....i hope they dont catch on. lol ......

Just ignore the Wagrxm2000 guy , he says things to get a rise out of you....literally dont read his posts and keep moving. he will just continue to bait you in over and over talking about how much he loves his job, how awesome of a manager he is, how his store runs better than ANY other, how relaxing it is to be a pharmacist. IF you notice, absolutely no one on here talks that way, so something is up with him. hes not even worth listening to. Just click on his name, then hit "ignore".

Sorry but if you come here to complain so you can get others to either feel sorry for you or agree with you that will only make things worse.

My goal is to give hope for those willing to put in the effort. The hours given are all that's needed to run an amazing store.

Hearing rumors about layoffs today. Anyone get canned?

Not fully canned but displaced. I have 60 days to find a new rph job or I get the boot.
Sorry to hear that. I suppose 60 days is better than immediately, but that is cold comfort. Good luck on the search.

Not fully canned but displaced. I have 60 days to find a new rph job or I get the boot.

I'm real sorry man, i had to lay off a tech today, same routine.....her position was "eliminated" due to staying competitive in the pharmacy industry, loss of digital engagement hours, script volume.....etc. she has 60 days (which she must work on the GM side) to find another role unless she wants to cashier forever.

My DM and i laid off my 56 hour staff last year (she was a horrible performer though) the exact same way. 60 days, possible severance....etc.

Keep your spirits up though brotha, it could be a blessing in disguise. MANY times you move on to something better, (maybe not pay-wise) but plenty of other things to make your job feel better than wal mart. And you realize it and are thankful your not still where i am. Life is short and there is no room for a thankless job (which we bust our butts on) in the name of money. IT kills your spirit, makes you angry and negative. The paycheck never fixes that, so best of luck.

• Sad
Life is short and there is no room for a thankless job (which we bust our butts on) in the name of money. IT kills your spirit, makes you angry and negative. The paycheck never fixes that, so best of luck.

Just want to point out this is the only reason all these people are joining this profession in the first place.

Then they come here and complain.

How about doing something you love instead of chasing money and complaining?

What was your role? 80h or 48 hourly?
Sorry to hear that. I suppose 60 days is better than immediately, but that is cold comfort. Good luck on the search.
I'm real sorry man, i had to lay off a tech today, same routine.....her position was "eliminated" due to staying competitive in the pharmacy industry, loss of digital engagement hours, script volume.....etc. she has 60 days (which she must work on the GM side) to find another role unless she wants to cashier forever.

My DM and i laid off my 56 hour staff last year (she was a horrible performer though) the exact same way. 60 days, possible severance....etc.

Keep your spirits up though brotha, it could be a blessing in disguise. MANY times you move on to something better, (maybe not pay-wise) but plenty of other things to make your job feel better than wal mart. And you realize it and are thankful your not still where i am. Life is short and there is no room for a thankless job (which we bust our butts on) in the name of money. IT kills your spirit, makes you angry and negative. The paycheck never fixes that, so best of luck.

Thanks for the support y’all! I was 80 hour base. I had a positive parting with my DM he said I was a strong performer who got the short end. I’ll look around WM see what’s left but I already applied to 8 rph jobs tonight. No sense dwelling gotta be flexible and move on.

I’ve been hearing that they want to drive down pharmacist salaries to $30/hr, hear any rumblings about that?

• Wow
I’ve been hearing that they want to drive down pharmacist salaries to $30/hr, hear any rumblings about that?

I can neither confirm nor deny this, but let’s be real, how many of us would do this job at that rate? My undergrad degree paid me 25$ an hour starting. Way less job stress, better security, regular M-F hours, nobody yelling at me, virtually no student debt and the benefits go on.

I can neither confirm nor deny this, but let’s be real, how many of us would do this job at that rate? My undergrad degree paid me 25$ an hour starting. Way less job stress, better security, regular M-F hours, nobody yelling at me, virtually no student debt and the benefits go on.
You’re giving pharmacy students too much credit here. The vast majority of them (and for the forseeable future as well) have ingrained in their minds a $120k+ salary for a pharmacist and will not know that $25/hr is the market rate until they graduate and start looking for a real job. Academia does a good job of insulating students from the reality of the job market. So will pharmacy students work as a pharmacist for $25/hr if they had known about this prior to entering school? Of course not (which is why the smart ones changed career paths and do not apply to pharmacy school to begin with). But for those suckers who found out too late, they’ve specialized themselves out of other “normal” jobs so it is a sunk cost fallacy for them and they will take whatever is given to them.

Speaking about academia, what I’ve noticed my pharmacy school doing nowadays is that they email out job descriptions/postings from time to time that promise ridiculous salaries ($180k+) to both alumni and current students. This is no doubt a red herring attempt to misrepresent the status of the job market and mislead soon-to-be graduates that “salaries are not dropping.” Of course, if you look at these postings more closely, all of them are for specialist positions in BFE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You’re giving pharmacy students too much credit here. The vast majority of them (and for the forseeable future as well) have ingrained in their minds a $120k+ salary for a pharmacist and will not know that $25/hr is the market rate until they graduate and start looking for a real job. Academia does a good job of insulating students from the reality of the job market.

I agree. Honestly, when I started school, market rate was still in the mid to upper 60s. I signed an upper 50s offer.

• Haha
^what part of the country are you applying in?

Small city/rural PNW. But somehow the odds turned in my favor. A staff rph position opened up near me and there might be a PIC position soon. The staff position is at a SC doing 3k/wk and the PIC is at a NHM doing <1k/wk.

If it comes around that PIC position sounds good. My only worry is WM will eventually shut all the NHM pharmacies.

I’m thankful to have something and my apps are out there so if something better than WM comes along I’ll dip.