Walgreens application help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coymilk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I accidentally entered the wrong RPH license # on my application (dumb, I know...) But now, I cannot seem to edit my pharmacy license info. It is greyed out on the online application.

The DM I talked to has been working with IT, but apparently they cannot fix it. Has anyone else had this problem before, or know how to fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

why does that matter? I'm assuming you already talked to him about it and he is aware of your correct license# if he needs to verify anything. But, if he interviewed you and likes you then he will code you correctly as an employee and in WOLF (which is the actual licensing tracker that walgreens use).

why does that matter? I'm assuming you already talked to him about it and he is aware of your correct license# if he needs to verify anything. But, if he interviewed you and likes you then he will code you correctly as an employee and in WOLF (which is the actual licensing tracker that walgreens use).

The DM did not mention anything about WOLF. He told me in order to legally start the hiring process, I had to have the correct license # on my Walgreens application. He said he has been working with IT to get it fixed...not sure why it is taking so long (~2 weeks). It seemed like the DM liked me, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. Just keep waiting until IT fixes it?

Members don't see this ad :)
The DM did not mention anything about WOLF. He told me in order to legally start the hiring process, I had to have the correct license # on my Walgreens application. He said he has been working with IT to get it fixed...not sure why it is taking so long (~2 weeks). It seemed like the DM liked me, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. Just keep waiting until IT fixes it?

Seems irrelevant to me that your lic# is incorrect on the job application. It only shows in our "hiring" portal and has nothing to do with coding employees or hiring them. Just 2 cents. In other words, if he really liked you and wanted to hire you...this is a non issue.

Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Probably just waiting to see if someone else comes along to apply while the helpless desk tries to fix their issue.

It will probably be a while because IT screwed up our computers all week, so I wouldn't be surprised if the entire department had job openings as well...

Seems irrelevant to me that your lic# is incorrect on the job application. It only shows in our "hiring" portal and has nothing to do with coding employees or hiring them. Just 2 cents. In other words, if he really liked you and wanted to hire you...this is a non issue.
Thanks for your input. I just don't know how to bring it up to the DM...

Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Probably just waiting to see if someone else comes along to apply while the helpless desk tries to fix their issue.

It will probably be a while because IT screwed up our computers all week, so I wouldn't be surprised if the entire department had job openings as well...

Yeah... at this point, I'm not sure if I should expect a future job at Walgreens or not.