Walgreens employees vacation

Started by pharm00123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm00123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently an intern for walgreens (P4 student) and I wanted to know if the vacation time that we have as a student will transfer over when I start working for wags as a pharmacist. I honestly dont know how much vacation hours I have but I know I have some because I tell my manager to add in vacation time in the months and I not working so I can stay on the payroll. Should I use up all those hours before I start working or will they still count then???