Walgreens in AZ refusing to xfer CIV before first fill?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I told you, i followed walgreen's interpretation. Did you not read? I'm not qualified to make the interpretation on my own. I followed the memo and thought it made sense and I agreed with the legal counsel.

When you were in school how did you interpret it?

This isn't a hard question.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, you like everyone else we're a bright student and read the law correctly. A law that has since not changed and has also been reaffirmed that it hasn't changed.

That's it for me folks. Thread over:banana::hello::claps::bow::bow:+pity++pity+

is that how people win arguments in middle school? you just dismiss the situation. I mean it's ongoing..lol....this is literally affecting your practice. it's not something you can just dismiss like that...unfortunately.
 
I knew it!!!!

The funny part to me is, I actually agreed with give the cards for ‘customer satisfaction’ reasons. So in that case Walgreens and I were both wrong.
That's why they won;t ask me to do it. They got in trouble.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, you like everyone else we're a bright student and read the law correctly. A law that has since not changed and has also been reaffirmed that it hasn't changed.

That's it for me folks. Thread over:banana::hello::claps::bow::bow:+pity++pity+


But why won’t the DEA issue a new notice every few years reaffirming that it is legal? Or just change the law to be more clear????
 
"
They did it before and that's how i know they would not do it now."

-LnSosoo

You shouldn’t spread misinformation, corporate lawyers are never wrong. Interpretations just change over time. Back then everyone was doing it and it was the industry standard so it was legal. Then they got fined and now it’s not industry standard so it’s illegal.

I think I’m catching on to how this works.
 
is that how people win arguments in middle school? you just dismiss the situation. I mean it's ongoing..lol....this is literally affecting your practice. it's not something you can just dismiss like that...unfortunately.

TOP KEK.

we need a highlight reel of your posts from this thread
 
lmao it's almost like i'm arguing with a 5 year old...running away doesnt mean it's over
There's nothing else to say.

I had one of the top professors out there. He was the go to man for many cases. There is zero chance he interpreted this wrong.

You've now agreed you too interpreted it this way which tells me another law professor saw it this way. Every single professor sees it this way.

The dea has stated nothing has changed you may transfer.

There is nothing else to argue.

Thread over.
 
Same for you...for all of us really. I mean you were talking about committing fraud and stuff to prove your point. I respect a man like that.

LOL.

Has anyone ever taken you into a room and shown you two dolls?

Did one doll hide a ball inside of a tiny box while the other wasn't looking?

Did they ask you where the other doll would think the ball would be?
 
LOL.

Has anyone ever taken you into a room and shown you two dolls?

Did one doll hide a ball inside of a tiny box while the other wasn't looking?

Did they ask you where the other doll would think the ball would be?

What that was a complement dude. I never argued with a man that was willing to break the law for me.
 
There's nothing else to say.

I had one of the top professors out there. He was the go to man for many cases. There is zero chance he interpreted this wrong.

You've now agreed you too interpreted it this way which tells me another law professor saw it this way. Every single professor sees it this way.

The dea has stated nothing has changed you may transfer.

There is nothing else to argue.

Thread over.

Oh my god..you are so cute. I thought you ran away from this thread. Just leave the debating to the big boys okay?
 
There's nothing else to say.
I had one of the top professors out there. He was the go to man for many cases. There is zero chance he interpreted this wrong.
You've now agreed you too interpreted it this way which tells me another law professor saw it this way. Every single professor sees it this way.
The dea has stated nothing has changed you may transfer.
There is nothing else to argue.
Thread over.

I wonder if Cacciatore has posted his opinion on this **** show anywhere or in a lecture.

I need to ask someone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's nothing else to say.

I had one of the top professors out there. He was the go to man for many cases. There is zero chance he interpreted this wrong.

You've now agreed you too interpreted it this way which tells me another law professor saw it this way. Every single professor sees it this way.

The dea has stated nothing has changed you may transfer.

There is nothing else to argue.

Thread over.

But what do words like forward and information even mean, really?

Also what does it mean for a policy “not to change”? Does that mean it is allowed or isn’t?
 
"you may transfer"

yet no one will...it's a shame really.

This is just too funny, no one will because they care about their job more then transferring. You don't think Walgreens wouldn't fire someone now?
 
But what do words like forward and information even mean, really?

come on dude...its pretty easy...where else have you used "forward" in your daily life....EMAILS...duhhh..when you forward an email..do you call the person up and dictate its content to them verbally? no.
 
come on dude...its pretty easy...where else have you used "forward" in your daily life....EMAILS...duhhh..when you forward an email..do you call the person up and dictate its content to them verbally? no.

Oddly enough when people ask me to transfer something to them I don’t call them and dictate it to them verbally. It’s almost like words have a different meaning in the Pharmacy world.
 
Oddly enough when people ask me to transfer something to them I don’t call them and dictate it to them verbally. It’s almost like words have a different meaning in the Pharmacy world.

Yea...crazy...almost like they don't tell you what they mean almost...almost vague in a sense. I mean you're the lawyer here...if you don't know...I certainly wouldn't
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea...crazy...almost like they don't tell you what they mean almost...almost vague in a sense. I mean you're the lawyer here...if you don't know...I certainly wouldn't

Yeah it’s so weird. I have always done transfers a certain way and I’m told that the policy hasn’t changed that must mean I can’t do it anymore and that I was always wrong, except everyone did it that way so it was legal.

So vague.