Walgreens RXM 50k sign on bonus…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Good to know they are still out of touch with reality that they created.

So basically, unless you are new grad and drowning in loans, you better run out of food stamps before applying to Walgreens.
I was just telling someone I would have to be facing foreclosure before I would be willing to work at CVS again. Even then is homeless really so bad? 😉
 
Good to know they are still out of touch with reality that they created.

So basically, unless you are new grad and drowning in loans, you better run out of food stamps before applying to Walgreens.
A friend of mine just got promoted to Pharmacy Manager at Walgreens right before Christmas. She passed the NAPLEX and got her full license just a month ago in November. Sounds too good to be true for a new grad?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A friend of mine just got promoted to Pharmacy Manager at Walgreens right before Christmas. She passed the NAPLEX and got her full license just a month ago in November. Sounds too good to be true for a new grad?
no one wants to be a pharmacy manager. Everyone wants to work as a staff.( because it's not worth it at all and there isn't much pay difference either) My first job was Pharmacy manager too. They said I am really smart enough to just start as a manager. BS.. I tried to get staff positions after a while but they never dropped me down. Every time I tried my supervisor said, I can't see you working as a staff. All lies. In reality no one wants to take that headache for little extra money. So they allure fresh grads in to it.
 
no one wants to be a pharmacy manager. Everyone wants to work as a staff.( because it's not worth it at all and there isn't much pay difference either) My first job was Pharmacy manager too. They said I am really smart enough to just start as a manager. BS.. I tried to get staff positions after a while but they never dropped me down. Every time I tried my supervisor said, I can't see you working as a staff. All lies. In reality no one wants to take that headache for little extra money. So they allure fresh grads in to it.

Wish I'd never taken a staff position and stayed as a floater.
 
Being stuck with toxic RXM and store manager- the only way out was a 2-week notice.
Guess I could've quit cold turkey and made no difference after all, but I have dignity... or so I did.
 
So I like to keep my interview skills sharp and talked with a Wags DM today and this was the offer.

64 hour Staff Pharmacist
35k 2 year bonus
$45 hr
4% 401k

I currently make $65 an hour so good luck finding people.

BTW, my niece just graduated PA school and was given an offer of $61 hour and hasn't even passed her boards.
$45/ hour?? that is way too little
 
So I like to keep my interview skills sharp and talked with a Wags DM today and this was the offer.

64 hour Staff Pharmacist
35k 2 year bonus
$45 hr
4% 401k

I currently make $65 an hour so good luck finding people.

BTW, my niece just graduated PA school and was given an offer of $61 hour and hasn't even passed her boards.

Some nurses make more than that now.