WAMC 3.45 SCI 3.60 CUM 504 MCAT

Started by IfGodsWill
Tags Tags
goro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IfGodsWill

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What schools are my best options?

SCI GPA: 3.41
CUM GPA: 3.60
MCAT: 504


2 years volunteering in the ER, 6 months shadowing a neurologist/IM (MD), 2 years in a Cell and Molecular lab, 1000 HRs paid tutoring, several years with church volunteering.

6 LOR- Research professor (Strong), Pre-health adviser (Strong), Gen chem professor (medium), Plant bio professor (medium), GE professor (strong), MD Shadow (strong).


Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
California, LA area.
Okay not really with CA schools but if I were you I'd apply to at least 15+ schools and expect multiple II's

Don't apply to MSUCOM as your tuition will be through the roof
I rec VCOM - will be attending soon as an OMS1 and have great things to say about the school
As for newer schools - I have heard good things about MUCOM and ACOM

Good luck!