WANTED: EPPP Practice Tests/Retired Questions etc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baliloci

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please message me if you have any EPPP practice tests or retired questions. Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Please message me if you have any EPPP practice tests or retired questions. Thanks in advance 🙂
Hi, I don't have materials but did wonder if you could benefit from a study partner? With a daunting task such as the EPPP, I find I do better if I have some sort of structure and support to check in and share goals, questions and accomplishments. Won't require a lot of time. Maybe once a week for a few minutes. Let me know!