WANTED: MCAT Review Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LizVolkmann

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone willing to sell me their MCAT Review Books (either Kaplan or Princeton)?

Members don't see this ad.

i have princeton review books and all the amcas material. i live in the bay area

I have a slew of books I would be willing to sell. I have a set of Kaplan, AAMC Practice Tests, Columbia Review, Arco MCAT Sample Exams & Arco Super Course. I would sell all of them for $150, plus whatever it costs to ship.

If you want a picture of all of it, let me know and I will e-mail you a picture. All together, they stand about 12 inches tall! :wink: My friend and I used them and we both got into med school...I got into University of Health Sciences and she got into Kansas University.

Thanks,
Tammy

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I must say, it was mighty scary reading "LizVolkmann" when I saw you posted this. Sorry, just happy to see a fellow sagehen on SDN.

By the way, it's Jeff :wink:

The following are the books I have for sale. My e-mail is [email protected].

MCAT Practice Tests II (C 1995) & IV (C 1998)
MCAT Practice Items - Physical & Biological Sciences(C 1991)
MCAT Practice Items - Verbal Reasoning & Writing Sample (C 1991)
Kaplan Biology Review Notes 1997 Edition
Kaplan Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample 1998 Edition
Kaplan Organic Chemistry Review Notes 1997 Edition
Kaplan General Chemistry Review Notes 1997 Edition
Kaplan Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample Review Notes 1997 Edition
Kaplan Preview/Lesson/Review (C 1995)
Jump Start MCAT (Williams & Wilkins-C 1997)
Columbia Review MCAT - Total MCAT Prep Course in One Book (C 1996)
Columbia Review MCAT Practice Tests (C 1997)
ARCO MCAT Sample Exams - 2nd Edition (C 1996)
ARCO Reading Comprehension Book (GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT) (C 1995)
ARCO MCAT Super Course - 2nd Edition (C 1994)

Thanks,
Tammy

All of my stuff is written in, but I'll sell everything for a small fee plus shipping.

All of examkrackers books (bio,org,vr,physics)
aamc 2,3,4,5,6
examkrackers 1d,2d
might have other misc. stuff.

I'm moving the KC soon to start school & would like to get rid of my MCAT study guides. I've listed them above. Just make an offer! My e-mail address is [email protected].

Thanks!
Tammy

Hi! I have a set of Kaplan 2000 MCAT Review books. These books are completely unmarked as I had two sets and the notecards are in the original wrapping.

The books in the package are

MCAT Review Notes - Biological Sciences
MCAT Review Notes - Physical Sciences
MCAT Review Notes - Verbal/Writing
MCAT Lesson Book
Guide to Admissions - Notebook
Set of Flashcards
MCAT Digital Test on CD-ROM

Anyone interested?

I have a Barron's MCAT book. It has review quizzes, 4 full length tests and study tips. There is no year on it. It has never been used. I'll give it away for free, and if you have the money, you can send me the shipping after you get it.

I have a VIRGIN Science Workbook for Princeton Review. It has approximately a hundred passages per subject. It also has the answers in the back.

35 dolla make you holla!

[email protected]

Just so you guys know, it's good to buy this stuff here because I just tried to sell princeton review stuff on ebay and TPR is complaining and they will erase your listing!! Ouch.

MissBonnie,

Can you tell me how much you are asking for your examkrackers books? I am interested in those books. If you would like you can email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

I posted my MCAT materials to sell on the pre-Osteopathic forum. They are all the texts of the Princeton Review hyperlearning course from 1999. I also have other materials to sell that i mentioned on the other post. I would be willing to sell these for 150-200 dollars. If you have questions or interested in buying email me at [email protected].