Wanted: Osborn's Brain Textbook for $ or services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mark B

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in need of purchasing Osborn's Brain as seen here:

I am willing to purchase at the $399 sticker price should anyone have a copy. Alternatively, I run a book scanning business and am willing to trade this book for $1,500 in free services. On average a 1,000 page book costs $30 or so. Thats your entire medschool text books scanned and searchable to pdf high quality files that you don't have to lunk around. I can even divide up the discounts if you want to gift services to someone else. Just really need to find a copy of this book. Message me if this interests you at all.

Mark
 

Attachments

  • 51vDT28QisL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    51vDT28QisL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 188