This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lk21

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to buy Part 1 Dental Decks for NBDE exam. Preferably the most recent version but will go down to 2014. Currently living in NY.
 
I've got the 2013-2014 edition. Went through them once and passed the boards this year. PM me if you're interested.
 
I've got the 2013-2014 edition. Went through them once and passed the boards this year. PM me if you're interested.
How much do you want?
I need most recent dental decks for nbde part 1 and sample questions and first aid book.....
 
How much do you want?
I need most recent dental decks for nbde part 1 and sample questions and first aid book.....

You can go back a few years and be fine. Human dental anatomy hasn't changed much in the last 200,000 years.

I sent you PM.