You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Was I BLACKLISTED from CVS? A harrowing story...
Started by UCSD2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am still waiting for the harrowing story.
Back in December, I signed an at-will contract to commit myself to CVS.
However, I decided to do a residency, and renegged on my CVS offer.
If I ever decide to re-apply to CVS, will I be blacklisted? Is there anybody that was in the same situation?
Great story
I dunno about CVS but I've heard of this happening with Wags within a district due to the district manager being pissed about the person passing on their spot for a residency. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am still waiting for the harrowing story.
Maybe Z will tell us a harrowing story when he gets his tractor

If that's a harrowing story my life must read like the LoTR trilogy
Back in December, I signed an at-will contract to commit myself to CVS.
However, I decided to do a residency, and renegged on my CVS offer.
If I ever decide to re-apply to CVS, will I be blacklisted? Is there anybody that was in the same situation?
Okay, who is going to keep track of the "Cheesedick Stories and the People that Tell Them" contest this year for a final vote at the end of the year? Any takers? I definitely nominate this "harrowing story" for consideration in December.
This thread brought the lulz.
This thread brought the lulz.
Ditto
If that's a harrowing story my life must read like the LoTR trilogy
And mine like the Shades of Gray trilogy.
I always knew you were up to no good. Unicorns are the sluts of the mystical animal kingdom
A harrowing answer....
No, probably not.
No, probably not.
I always knew you were up to no good. Unicorns are the sluts of the mystical animal kingdom
Totally. It's all a ruse to get you caught up in their beauty so they can be naughty while you don't notice. Where's njac?
that was a rather short story, I missed the ending
I am still waiting for the harrowing story.
Decided it's best not to reveal too much information with my story.
Has this situation happened to anyone before though?
Thanks in advance!
Decided it's best not to reveal too much information with my story.
Probably smart.
Still I am almost positive it is going to depend on the conditions of how you left. Did you give them time to find a replacement, or did you just not show up for your first day? Had you started before you decided to go the residency route? Did you tell them you were looking into residency when you were applying?
Too many factors can affect this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the OP doesn't know the definition of harrowing.
You're delusional if you think blacklists do not exist. You very well could be blacklisted which is why you NEVER burn a bridge you might have to cross in the future.
Who said blacklists don't exist? 😕
Who said blacklists don't exist? 😕
No one. Just stating a fact for anyone who thinks otherwise.
I think the OP doesn't know the definition of harrowing.
yeah duh, everyone knows it's those 3 objects lord voldemort was looking for.
No one. Just stating a fact for anyone who thinks otherwise.
I hope that no one around here is naive enough to think something that outlandish!

Those tractors remind me of my days working on the ol' christmas tree farm. Nothing like riding around on a tractor for 8 hours a day.
Those tractors remind me of my days working on the ol' christmas tree farm. Nothing like riding around on a tractor for 8 hours a day.
That's a lot of diesel.
Not entirely certain if you got my reference. I brought up you and your tractor as harrowing is a form of dirt tilling if you will. Not to say that your adventures on your tractor won't be epic and at times harrowing 🙂pretty harrowing...I'll be spending weekends doing this..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to get me a tractor like that. We chop a lot of wood for bonfires and stuff but usually do it on-site because the logs are too big. Then we load the chopped wood into the back of the pickup and then unload it again where we store it to dry. I feel like I've been doing things the hard way all these years.
Great storyI dunno about CVS but I've heard of this happening with Wags within a district due to the district manager being pissed about the person passing on their spot for a residency.
I wouldn't be surprised if the district manager put you on his mental blacklist

It's really not that small despite what everyone tells you and wants you to believe. Move more than 4 hours away from your previous place and no one will know who you are. This is even more true if you cross to a different SOP's "zone of influence" I could crap on my PDM's desk and move across the country and have a new job tomorrow.
on the other hand, in the infamous words of Quark, its always a good strategy to burn bridges AFTER you've crossed them, so as not to be followed
I triple dog dare you. I'd pay you, just for the privilege of seeing it on the news.I could crap on my PDM's desk and move across the country and have a new job tomorrow.
Honestly, what is the DM going to do? He needs people to pick up shifts. Depending on your location, he may not have a lot of choices. Regardless of location, it's CVS.
I hope that no one around here is naive enough to think something that outlandish!![]()
I had a professor try to tell me that and I cracked up at his remark. I've seen actual blacklists!
Was the list actually black? Or was it in black ink, and then put inside a black folder? Inquiring minds want to know!I had a professor try to tell me that and I cracked up at his remark. I've seen actual blacklists!
It's true. You'd think it would be sirens or mermaids with their seashell bras, but you'd be wrong. It's unicorns and yetis.I always knew you were up to no good. Unicorns are the sluts of the mystical animal kingdom
you can tell by the title, "BLACKLIST"Was the list actually black? Or was it in black ink, and then put inside a black folder? Inquiring minds want to know!
Was the list actually black? Or was it in black ink, and then put inside a black folder? Inquiring minds want to know!
It was just a database of people and reasons why they are not to be hired. Ranged from past experiences as an employee to what they have found through online searches on this forum and pharmacy blogs. Wasn't black lol
I will be sharing my future harrowing stories of "Old Man and 5 acres of Manzanitas."
I'll also stack them up high and have a bonfire come the burn season. Hope I don't burn down the town.
I can't wait to get a tractor. I am Oliver Wendell Douglas.
Every week there is something new to brag about?
I smell some BS upthread.
Every week there is something new to brag about?
If you think working with a tractor to safe guard a property from wild fires is considered bragging, then I must be bragging. Personally, I don't see anything glorious about it. You must be bored out of your mind waiting for scooby to post. Would you like me turn on the Scooby call for you?
If you think working with a tractor to safe guard a property from wild fires is considered bragging, then I must be bragging. Personally, I don't see anything glorious about it. You must be bored out of your mind waiting for scooby to post. Would you like me turn on the Scooby call for you?
I gotcha, bro. This week a tractor to protect against wildfires, next week a 90 ft yacht in case the world goes underwater. I feel ya. As long as you keep on proving your preparation by sharing your high dollar purchases.
Personally, I don't keep track of who has or hasn't posted to really wait around for anyone, but it appears that you have.
I gotcha, bro. This week a tractor to protect against wildfires, next week a 90 ft yacht in case the world goes underwater. I feel ya. As long as you keep on proving your preparation by sharing your high dollar purchases.
Personally, I don't keep track of who has or hasn't posted to really wait around for anyone, but it appears that you have.
👍
I liked when it was about cameras.
Sometimes you tolerate people who brag just because they might be cool enough to deserve it, even if it's arguably distasteful
👍
I liked when it was about cameras.
Sometimes you tolerate people who brag just because they might be cool enough to deserve it, even if it's arguably distasteful
👍👍👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh...the world going underwater....I think I have enough logs to build an ark!
![]()
This means you will need 2 ID pharmacists! 👍
Every pharmacist should be an ID pharmacist....tho clinical only ID pharmacists are one of the most disruptive members of the pharmacy staff