Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Wash U MSTP

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Fixed Gear, Apr 10, 2002.

1. Fixed Gear

Fixed Gear Highly Acetylated Locus
    7+ Year Member

I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Now I have to find an apartment. I am thinking Central West End or University City

Peace
    The Mastodon
    aka Candiria

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shamus1

shamus1 Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Mastodon:
    <strong>I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Now I have to find an apartment. I am thinking Central West End or University City

Peace
    The Mastodon
    aka Candiria</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Candiria,
    Sorry to hear that you did not get offers from med schools. I know, however, that WU's mstp has on occasion accepted individuals from the DBBS programs. Either way, PhD students are treated pretty well at WU and the stipend will allow you to have a pretty nice life. Good luck!

4. energy_girl

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Mastodon:
    <strong>I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Peace
    The Mastodon
    aka Candiria</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wash U's MSTP occasionally accept students from the PhD or the MD or MD/MA track. If you still want to do MSTP, express your interest to Dan Goldberg and Brian/Andrew over the next year.

If you have any housing questions, I'd be happy to answer them (I am at wash u and living in the CWE).

Best of luck,
    energy_girl

5. Fixed Gear

Fixed Gear Highly Acetylated Locus
    7+ Year Member

thanks guys.

I'm pretty excited to start at wash U

I have a few people in mid for rotaions, and am wondering if you know anything about them:
    Jeff MIner
    Tony Muslin
    Ken Blumer
    Dan Kelly
    Greg Longmore

Peace
    The Mastodon

6. energy_girl

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey Mastodon,
    check your PM