Wash U MSTP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fixed Gear

Highly Acetylated Locus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Now I have to find an apartment. I am thinking Central West End or University City

Peace
The Mastodon
aka Candiria

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by The Mastodon:
•I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Now I have to find an apartment. I am thinking Central West End or University City

Peace
The Mastodon
aka Candiria•••••Candiria,
Sorry to hear that you did not get offers from med schools. I know, however, that WU's mstp has on occasion accepted individuals from the DBBS programs. Either way, PhD students are treated pretty well at WU and the stipend will allow you to have a pretty nice life. Good luck!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by The Mastodon:
•I didn't get in to any medical schools, but I got into Wash U's Molecular Cell Biology program through the DBBS. Maybe I'll see some of you there doing orientations and during rotations and classes.

Peace
The Mastodon
aka Candiria•••••Wash U's MSTP occasionally accept students from the PhD or the MD or MD/MA track. If you still want to do MSTP, express your interest to Dan Goldberg and Brian/Andrew over the next year.

If you have any housing questions, I'd be happy to answer them (I am at wash u and living in the CWE).

Best of luck,
energy_girl

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys.

I'm pretty excited to start at wash U

I have a few people in mid for rotaions, and am wondering if you know anything about them:
Jeff MIner
Tony Muslin
Ken Blumer
Dan Kelly
Greg Longmore

Peace
The Mastodon