Washington State Univ. College of Pharmacy Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golddagger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
interview question

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Good day all,
I did my interview yesterday March 3rd at WSU college of pharmacy, I think my interview was sort of fine. Nothing tricky at all.
Did anyone get same day acceptance letter from the school? How is the school when it comes to evaluating applicants? Are they very strict, choosing only highly qualified applicants?

Please help. I can't wait to know
Thanks to you all
I interviewed two years ago and got same day acceptance. You'll be fine. I hear they're increasing numbers to 200 so they'll be taking pretty much anyone.

I interviewed two years ago and got same day acceptance. You'll be fine. I hear they're increasing numbers to 200 so they'll be taking pretty much anyone.

The increase includes the new Yakima campus. The Spokane campus will remain consistent with the number of students they accept. Classrooms have limited seating so they cant accept more students than there are seats.

Hello UW2015,
when did you hear they're increasing the numbers of seats?