giraffes53
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!!
I hadn't seen a thread for the class of 2024 yet so I figured I'd start one but if there is one and I missed it lmk and I cant take this one down!
If you feel comfortable and want to post your stats go ahead and/or we can use this to ask questions about about the application process!!
I hope everyone's OAT went well for those who took it this summer!!
I hadn't seen a thread for the class of 2024 yet so I figured I'd start one but if there is one and I missed it lmk and I cant take this one down!
If you feel comfortable and want to post your stats go ahead and/or we can use this to ask questions about about the application process!!
I hope everyone's OAT went well for those who took it this summer!!