Waterloo Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Under admissions, scroll to the bottom and click optometry and it should be there
Still showing decision has not been made yet! Do you know of any other spots on quest that might give a hint? I'm dying to find out either way!

Members don't see this ad.

Still showing decision has not been made yet! Do you know of any other spots on quest that might give a hint? I'm dying to find out either way!
I’m not sure sorry! Just keep checking! I’m sure emails will come out today sometime too

Reactions: 1 user
Yay!!! Congrats everyone! I accepted!!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
waitlisted..... #3 yikes.... not a good feeling

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I also got accepted! I was wondering if any of yall wanted to make a fb group message. Just so we can all get to know each other before entering the program lol. I need friends.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys, I also got accepted! I was wondering if any of yall wanted to make a fb group message. Just so we can all get to know each other before entering the program lol. I need friends.
I’m moving from BC so I’m down for making friends hahaha

Hey everyone!

Congratulations to everyone on getting accepted!!! We are the Orientation Committee for the UW Optometry Class of 2024! We know how excited you are about meeting each other and we’re also super excited for you to join the optom family in September! We have created a Facebook group so that you can easily meet your new classmates, find roommates and organize housing, or post any questions you may have about coming to Waterloo! We will also be posting updates for your class through this group. If you’ve accepted your offer, please answer the questions and request to join the Facebook group at the following link: Log into Facebook | Facebook

We can't wait to meet you all, and welcome to the exciting journey ahead!

Janet, Ivy, and Madelan
Orientation Week Co-Chairs 2020

Has anyone who has accepted heard back from waterloo? like any sort of confirmation email for accepting the offer?

Nope. It just says "Intention to Matriculate" on quest.

Has anyone who has accepted heard back from waterloo? like any sort of confirmation email for accepting the offer?

Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone. Congrats on getting in! I am applying to the class of 2025, and just had a question since you guys would know best. I am looking to start the online application to OUAC. It says it doesn't open until mid July. So does this mean that I really cannot do anything to get started on my application until then?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys! Just wanted to provide an update on the contingency list. I've just been called and I was number 7 on the list! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
awesome congratulations to you all ... I got invited, too and I am so excited and nervous.
how are you going to prepare for the interview? any tips?
I looked up some videos of interviews and googled some basic questions they might ask. I wrote all the questions down then asked my neighbor to fake interview me lol. It was more realistic than asking a parent/sibling/close friend. Hope this helps!