This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The facebook group is also @89 people right now. Not that it's official but I doubt anyone is joining that group if they're not fully committed.
 
The facebook group is also @89 people right now. Not that it's official but I doubt anyone is joining that group if they're not fully committed.
I saw 😭 I also noticed that there’s 3 new members over just this week. Did anything happen to cause that? Like an email reminder or something? There’s also been more posts recently. Obviously I’m not in the group, I can only see #of members/posts. 3 of the 89 are admin (upper years) so I’m still slightly hopeful even though my chances are low.
 
I was originally #5 and I was just called today! Unsure of what I will decide as I have signed a lease in a different province for a different program….but my decision has to be in by Tuesday so whoever is after me might hear then!
 
Just an update, I declined my offer! Congrats to the class of 2026 and best of luck to future applicants 🙂 I found these forums so useful during my two years of applying and hope that everyone else benefits from them as I did!
 
Just an update, I declined my offer! Congrats to the class of 2026 and best of luck to future applicants 🙂 I found these forums so useful during my two years of applying and hope that everyone else benefits from them as I did!
Thank you for the update and best of luck on your future endeavours!
 
This is an update for future applicants. They just sent me an email saying that their class of 2026 is now set, and they got to 6 people on the contingency list this year.