Wavier for Duration/Expiration on Prerequisites Courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nmlvaio101

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon,

I have a simple question that I couldn't find a direct answer while digging around, and I like some help with second hand knowledge:

Do you know or heard about a university offering waiver(s) for service members on active duty (or separating from the service) to suspend classes with duration/expiration date. In other words, some courses, like science, will have a life expectancy about ~five (5) years because scientific knowledge is always changing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/R

Graham E.
 
This is probably one of those things that will need to be directed to the actual schools you're applying to, as I suspect most of them treat expired courses on a case by case basis.

Very true, I did engaged my top two (2) schools with little to no help. I find it very frustrating as I don't want to pursue another degree (or close to one) as I would have to literally knock out the same degree plan, and my current career path will not allow me to divert.

I am hoping someone might have heard about something, somewhere.

Thank you.

V/R

Graham E.