Wayne State Hold for further consideration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bagonnia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else called Wayne State and been placed on hold for a possible interview later in the year?

I am kind of nervous. I heard that most of Wayne's incoming class was initially put on the wait list, but being put on hold worries me. Does that mean I probably won't get an interview?

I would love some advice/feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

bagonnia said:
Has anyone else called Wayne State and been placed on hold for a possible interview later in the year?

I am kind of nervous. I heard that most of Wayne's incoming class was initially put on the wait list, but being put on hold worries me. Does that mean I probably won't get an interview?

I would love some advice/feedback!
Is that a pre or post-interview wait list that you're referring to? I wish I had more info for you, but I have no idea how many interviews are granted to oh-hold candidates nor how many acceptances they give off the waitlist.

When I interviewed, the woman in the admission office said that at this point they will most likely be accepting or waitlisting interviewees, very few if any are rejected from the earlier groups.

I don't know if that helped any, but that's all I know!

SailCrazy said:
Is that a pre or post-interview wait list that you're referring to? I wish I had more info for you, but I have no idea how many interviews are granted to oh-hold candidates nor how many acceptances they give off the waitlist.

When I interviewed, the woman in the admission office said that at this point they will most likely be accepting or waitlisting interviewees, very few if any are rejected from the earlier groups.

I don't know if that helped any, but that's all I know!

Hey, its a post-secondary hold, so pre-interview hold?

I hope someone has something good to tell me!