Wayne State Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmmmmm

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

Just a quick question. Has anyone received a Wayne State secondary recently? I submitted my AMCAS in July but have heard nothing from them.

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my AMCAS in June and the secondary was dated Sept 6 (they date it and ask that you return it within four weeks). I just got it mailed out today....but I know they were waiting on my MCAT scores, which weren't released until Aug 23. It took about three weeks from them getting my new scores to decide to not pre-screen me out. If you arent waiting for anything like scores to come in, give the office a call and ask. They are pretty friendly and helpful there.

Verified late August I think..nothing here yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was verified 6/11, just received the secondary last week. I think it takes awhile for out of staters

verified last week June, and got the secondary a month later. I'm from Canada. Maybe you should give them a call just to see what's going on if you're anxious...:luck:

I still haven't got a secondary (I applied late & took the MCAT late). Im guessing they are waiting on my score which comes out in a couple of days.

I would call and check. I did, and they said they sent it a month ago ( I never got it), so they just sent it to me via e-mail and changed the due date.