This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beyondsmiles

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I'd create this thread for international dentists looking for volunteers opportunities in the US. Or volunteer opportunities that would help add to their resume as substantial work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking for opportunities in the state of NJ/NY
 
Thought I'd create this thread for international dentists looking for volunteers opportunities in the US. Or volunteer opportunities that would help add to their resume as substantial work. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking for opportunities in the state of NJ/NY
 
Rutgers offers so many ce courses and some good preceptorship programs. I was accepted at one of their oral medicine preceptorship program. but I declined their offer.