WCVM References: one from a vet other 2 from....?

Started by hoanguye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hoanguye

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Since the WCVM has not posted their application online yet, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows who the references are required from? One has to come from a vet, but are the other 2 references like the ones required for UCVM; one from a work/volunteer supervisor, and a personal reference who is a non relative?

Thank you for the help!
 
I don't believe they have specific requirements for their references besides the one that is a vet, but they recommend professors, your boss, etc. For mine I used the vet I volunteered with, a professor, and my former boss from work.