We overtake surgery in # posts. Right here! Right now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

b&ierstiefel

It's been brought'n!

Members don't see this ad.

bananaface said:
YEAH! I had the last post before path overtook surg! WooHoo! it's like I'm part of history. :D

Let's not tell yaah. These thing matter nothing to him. (Yeah...whatever.)

yeah, why would yaah care? it's not like this forum belongs to him. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea what ASB stands for but ok! Surgery will have a (likely) large post count in the days around the match as people post the innumerable scramble threads.

Right here, right now,
There is no other place I'd rather be.

Except perhaps rocketing around the Houston beltway in a convertible Lotus Elise, with a stripper in my lap and a liter of Captain Morgan's in my hand.

Good car choice, I'd take an Aston Martin I think though. I always used to want a Lotus when I was growing up, however. That was my dream car. Now it's not though!

You can't go wrong with an Aston Martin. I've been partial to Lotus ever since James Bond drove an Esprit in "For Your Eyes Only." My pop (who's British) told me that Lotus put out this kit car years ago, I believe it was called the Super Seven, that was so narrow that people would get "Lotus Elbow" from driving it for too long.

I'm sure over here that would generate a class action lawsuit. Across the pond it would just make a cachophony of "Oh it's just a flesh wound..."

I am getting set in my ways and may very well continue to drive a Honda Accord for the rest of my life. I'd LOVE a hybrid so will definitely get that when I have the opportunity. A Honda hybrid mini-van would also be nice, for cartin' around my pets and chillins.

stormjen said:
I am getting set in my ways and may very well continue to drive a Honda Accord for the rest of my life. I'd LOVE a hybrid so will definitely get that when I have the opportunity. A Honda hybrid mini-van would also be nice, for cartin' around my pets and chillins.

Hybrid Accord V6. Fast and friendly

Members don't see this ad :)
Bananaface takes her rightly deserved place in history. :)

Oh...and...we're still eating the EM people's dust. Post, post, post!

cytoborg said:
Oh...and...we're still eating the EM people's dust. Post, post, post!
well then. get your butt off the wheelchair and do your fair share of the work! :smuggrin: :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
the lead is insurmountable.

INSURRRRMOUNTABLE!

My aren't we cocky today! But yes, the EM people consider their high post count to be some sort of badge of glory. Ha!

stormjen said:

Chillins? Where'd you be from? Why that's Suth'n talk!

yaah said:
My aren't we cocky today! But yes, the EM people consider their high post count to be some sort of badge of glory. Ha!
people said we couldn't catch up to IM...we did.

some called us foolish for even trying to catching up with Gas...we did.

we were laughed at when we toyed with the idea of catching up to surgery...we did.

EM...count yer days! :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
people said we couldn't catch up to IM...we did.

some called us foolish for even trying to catching up with Gas...we did.

we were laughed at when we toyed with the idea of catching up to surgery...we did.

EM...count yer days! :laugh:

You sound like a pro athlete. No one gave us any respect! We proved them all wrong! We did this for us! For us!

yaah said:
You sound like a pro athlete. No one gave us any respect! We proved them all wrong! We did this for us! For us!
We had desire!
We had heart!
We wanted it more!
We smelled victory!

AndyMilonakis said:
We had desire!
We had heart!
We wanted it more!
We smelled victory!

Rocky IV:

Heart's on fire (heart's on fire)
Strong desire (heart's on fire)
Rages deep within
Ooooh

Fever's risin' (heart's on fire)
Energizin' (heart's on fire)
Right up till the end

yaah said:
Rocky IV:

Heart's on fire (heart's on fire)
Strong desire (heart's on fire)
Rages deep within
Ooooh

Fever's risin' (heart's on fire)
Energizin' (heart's on fire)
Right up till the end

dude, i headbanged to that song! :horns:

Still, the EMers are formidable opponents...they are as capable of posting asinine stuff as we are...this may be our first real challenge

Pingu said:
Still, the EMers are formidable opponents...they are as capable of posting asinine stuff as we are...this may be our first real challenge
...and Pingu said we would be asinine for thinking that we have a chance to surpass EM...time will tell...time...will...tell...

I never said we were asinine, I said we have our work cut out for us....I don't fear them and their medical ebonics threads! I mean, it's not like surgery put up any sort of fight at all. I think EM may be different is all I am saying

Pingu said:
I never said we were asinine, I said we have our work cut out for us....I don't fear them and their medical ebonics threads! I mean, it's not like surgery put up any sort of fight at all. I think EM may be different is all I am saying
i'm just messin'

passing IM = $0.07

passing Gas = $0.15

passing Surgery = $3fiddy

passing EM = $1million

passing preAllo = $100billion

passing Lounge = priceless

I definitely think em is passable, but pre-allo? I want whatever you're smoking :love:

Pingu said:

Well, not too long ago they were about 10,000 posts ahead of us, so I think it's within range. You all have to stay posttastic though and not disappear during residency!

yaah said:
Well, not too long ago they were about 10,000 posts ahead of us, so I think it's within range. You all have to stay posttastic though and not disappear during residency!
dude, pingu's gonna hit 1000+ status tonight!

so it has been said, so let it be done.

I would probably have a lot more posts if my husband didn't always want to use the computer....as my laptop is currently broken, I'm using his and he's kind of possessive.

This is post #100 though :thumbup:

I really have nothing to say... just doing my part to inflate our numbers. :)

Mrbojangles said:
Chillins? Where'd you be from? Why that's Suth'n talk!

An embroidered sign of the following hung above my bed as a child:

A Tarheel born
A Tarheel bred
And when I die
I'll be a Tarheel dead

Though I eventually moved out of that particular state, I was still a southerner until 1998. We had sweet tea, fried okra, black eyes peas, mustard greens, pecan pie and, last but not least, moon shinin'.

stormjen said:

A Tarheel born
A Tarheel bred
And when I die
I'll be a Tarheel dead

Though I eventually moved out of that particular state, I was still a southerner until 1998. We had sweet tea, fried okra, black eyes peas, mustard greens, pecan pie and, last but not least, moon shinin'.
:eek: Moon shinin'? Chil', get yoself to church and pray da lawd fogive you. :D

Pingu said:
I agree...I find endless amusement over on their forum (I know, I'm a traitor but I can't help myself).

cytoborg said:
I agree...I find endless amusement over on their forum (I know, I'm a traitor but I can't help myself).
you've made me really curious now. Is the EM forum some variation of The Lounge?

cytoborg said:
:eek: Moon shinin'? Chil', get yoself to church and pray da lawd fogive you. :D

Hey that wasn't me, it was my late grandpa. I heard he used to strain the booze through his old t-shirts. Not very appealing, but then he was an alcoholic and had to get it somehow.

AndyMilonakis said:
you've made me really curious now. Is the EM forum some variation of The Lounge?

I am curious too...if I was still on chemistry month I might go and visit!

I realized again why I am glad I didn't become a surgeon when one of the attendings showed up to the frozen room with a specimen today and spent the entire time bouncing off the walls, irritating everyone, and trying to make things get done faster. She was actually trying to help with the frozen. It doesn't work that way, honey. Just sit tight and things will get done. The rate limiting step is not putting the OCT on the chuck.

stormjen said:

A Tarheel born
A Tarheel bred
And when I die
I'll be a Tarheel dead

Here's to more Tarheels being a "Tarheel Dead!"

go Duke!

PairODocs said:
Here's to more Tarheels being a "Tarheel Dead!"

go Duke!
that's right! :thumbup:

Season finale...Duke vs. UNC...March 6th. Duke could be sweepin' the heels at Chapel Hill! Can't wait.

AndyMilonakis said:
that's right! :thumbup:

Season finale...Duke vs. UNC...March 6th. Duke could be sweepin' the heels at Chapel Hill! Can't wait.

Go BC! :cool:

Poor BC. I think they are this year's #2 seed that gets beat in the first round. :oops:

yaah said:

Poor BC. I think they are this year's #2 seed that gets beat in the first round. :oops:

Yeah, go Banana Cream! You rule! :thumbup:

yaah said:

you know? everybody will be saying that BC is such an overrated team and will be the easy upset pick in the big dance. I say that they make it to the elite 8.