We overtake surgery in # posts. Right here! Right now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yaah said:
Now it's 1:30. :oops:

I don't have to get up in the morning (even though I will). That is my excuse at present.
you're sleep schedule is gonna be all screwed up man. good for you :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
you're sleep schedule is gonna be all screwed up man. good for you :thumbup:

Nah, it only takes me one more day. I can go to bed early tomorrow night and all will be well. :thumbup:

yaah said:
Nah, it only takes me one more day. I can go to bed early tomorrow night and all will be well. :thumbup:
and the scary thing is...when you wake up tomorrow morning, i will still be awake!

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah said:
That is scary. I think I will sleep late tomorrow though. I predict it!
Yeah whatever. WTF am I still doing here? I got some Lost episodes to watch!

AndyMilonakis said:
Yeah whatever. WTF am I still doing here? I got some Lost episodes to watch!

Getting addicted to a new tv show is both fun and annoying at the same time. Like when I got addicted to Dawson's Creek I would tape the episodes every day when I left home, and watch them when I got home later in the day. That sucked up a lot of my day. But then again, I never would have gotten to learn about Pacey and Jenn and the gang. :rolleyes:

AndyMilonakis said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hold on... *catches breath*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, I know. It's sad. But admitting the addiction is the first step towards recovery. It's not like I have any of the Dawsons Creek DVDs so I think I am ok now.

yaah said:
I know, I know. It's sad. But admitting the addiction is the first step towards recovery. It's not like I have any of the Dawsons Creek DVDs so I think I am ok now.
you're foolin' no one. i think you own them all.

AndyMilonakis said:
you're foolin' no one. i think you own them all.

Nah, I would admit it if I did. The only tv show DVDs I have are Monty Python, Family Guy, and South Park. Plus a couple of the HBO miniseries.

Legends of the Fall Brad, without question. The scruffier the better.

I look at those two pix and I get this inexplicably playing in my head :confused:

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
Don't you
Don't you
Don't you

I guess me and banana are sittin' and wavin'.... :)

yaah said:
Ew. Really? Why is scruffiness such a turn on?

I love the mountain man type. That's not to say that I don't find clean cut men attractive too, but I prefer Brad Pitt with the long wild hair.