Weather in Bethesda,MD during April

Started by horrendoma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

horrendoma

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi whats the weather like in Bethesda in April. Going there for the AFIP course. I'm from a tropical country where the temp is around 25 deg C all year round. Pack for winter?
 
histGraphNormals


I highly recommend wunderground for all your weather related questions/issues...

www.wunderground.com
 
Hi whats the weather like in Bethesda in April. Going there for the AFIP course. I'm from a tropical country where the temp is around 25 deg C all year round. Pack for winter?

April is Spring weather, long sleeves and pants and perhaps a sweater but not a winter coat or gloves. You may be surprised by erratic temps in either direction, though.
I hope the cherry blossoms will be blooming for you, they are really beautful -- Take the Red train to the Mall; go at night when the crowds are gone and walk from the Lincoln Memorial to the Tidal Pool. Have fun!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
April is Spring weather, long sleeves and pants and perhaps a sweater but not a winter coat or gloves. You may be surprised by erratic temps in either direction, though.
I hope the cherry blossoms will be blooming for you, they are really beautful -- Take the Red train to the Mall; go at night when the crowds are gone and walk from the Lincoln Memorial to the Tidal Pool. Have fun!

Hi. Will I get mugged,beaten, sodomised etc if I visit the DC area at night? If I give the dude my cash, does he let you keep your wallet, travellers checks,cellphone SIM card, credit card and ATM card?
 
Hi. Will I get mugged,beaten, sodomised etc if I visit the DC area at night? If I give the dude my cash, does he let you keep your wallet, travellers checks,cellphone SIM card, credit card and ATM card?

Oh, yes. I understand you guys have the Second Amendment. Do all the muggers have automatic pistols and silenced assault rifles with laser sights, or do they just use a lino knife?
 
Oh, yes. I understand you guys have the Second Amendment. Do all the muggers have automatic pistols and silenced assault rifles with laser sights, or do they just use a lino knife?

I'm sure you are kidding, but just in case, the area around the Mall is very safe, with a police presence all night long. Head anywhere but Northwest, though, and bets are off, and don't go anywhere alone late at night, obviously.