Welcome to Our New Moderator!

Started by OldManDave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am honored to be the official announcer of the newest addition to the moderation team for the anesthesiology forum: Noyac.

CONGRATULATIONS (or condolences) Noyac!

Due to the rapid growth in traffic volume in our forum & the fact that as busy residents, Venty & I were struggling to do the forum justice, we decided to enlist some extra help. After much discussion, we decided to invite Noyac & he gracefully (naively) accepted.

Please join Venty & I in welcoming him to our team. That means you need to play nice...at least for a while until he is broken in & realize what a bunch of heathens you all are at heart. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OldManDave said:
I am honored to be the official announcer of the newest addition to the moderation team for the anesthesiology forum: Noyac.

CONGRATULATIONS (or condolences) Noyac!

Due to the rapid growth in traffic volume in our forum & the fact that as busy residents, Venty & I were struggling to do the forum justice, we decided to enlist some extra help. After much discussion, we decided to invite Noyac & he gracefully (naively) accepted.

Please join Venty & I in welcoming him to our team. That means you need to play nice...at least for a while until he is broken in & realize what a bunch of heathens you all are at heart. 😀

Couldnt've made a better choice.

Congrats, Noy.

You da man.
 
Very cool, Noyac....hopefully you will be able to pull yourself away from the new TOOL album long enough to moderate some posts on here!
 
Andy15430 said:
Very cool, Noyac....hopefully you will be able to pull yourself away from the new TOOL album long enough to moderate some posts on here!
Thanks everyone.


I doubt it Andy. That album/CD is AWESOME. I'll bursting eardrums in the OR for quite a while now. 😀