Welcome to the Med-Peds Subforum on SDN!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMPRA Director

National Med-Peds Residents' Association
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to the new Med-Peds subforum at SDN! This is the result of a new partnership between SDN and the National Med-Peds Residents' Association (NMPRA). We hope to use this forum to give you facts about the Combined Internal Medicine - Pediatrics residency. Here you will be able to touch base with Med-Peds residents and discuss any questions you may have about the specialty and the interview season. I am the Director of Medical Student Recruitment and Interest Groups and my job is to help you decide whether Med-Peds is right for you.

As with all other forums, we abide by the rules of SDN and we encourage you to use this space to gain information about the Med-Peds specialty. Please make sure that posts are clean and appropriate for this forum. Most importantly, be nice to each other as we are all here to learn. We look forward to working with each of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users