Well I got my letter from HMS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

astrife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see the Harvard seal... I peal open the envelope... I didn't get in... Actually I didn't even apply... Apparently Havard thinks I am an MD already and wants to solicit their mental health journal to me at a "professional's discount"... I'm 18 and still in high school...

It made me chuckle...

Members don't see this ad.

astrife said:
I see the Harvard seal... I peal open the envelope... I didn't get in... Actually I didn't even apply... Apparently Havard thinks I am an MD already and wants to solicit their mental health journal to me at a "professional's discount"... I'm 18 and still in high school...

It made me chuckle...

:laugh:

I would have called back on the phone and played with their heads a little. It would be kinda fun.

*In a snobby tone* "I don't believe Haaahhvard is up to my standards when it comes to medicine. Not enough Nobel prize winners on your faculty for me to be slightly interested. Sorry I have to be going now, Yale has invited me to give a lecture on the biochemistry of the male brain."