Well isn’t that interesting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
E2F20E5C-46B9-459A-B114-253291AF8054.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone want to organize a short squeeze on Pacira??

💎💎💎🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Already been removed from formulary at most hospitals in my area

Blade: "I've done approximately 70,000 blocks with exparel and I have gotten 72+ hours of total pain relief on 99%+ on them here are 4 different copy paste articles to back up my views"

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Although I still use exparel in certain situations, the writing has been on the wall for a while as to exparel’s non-superiority.

3 billion market cap for a drug that didn’t seem to work as well as they say.
But I guess one could say the same about SSRIs and Lipitor

Reactions: 1 user
You don't think statins work?
They work, just not very well. NNT to prevent 1 adverse cardiovascular even is somewhere between 50 and 300 over the course of several years depending on what study you read. I’m not saying people at risk shouldn’t take them. Just suggesting they don’t work nearly as well as advertised.

Reactions: 2 users
They work, just not very well. NNT to prevent 1 adverse cardiovascular even is somewhere between 50 and 300 over the course of several years depending on what study you read. I’m not saying people at risk shouldn’t take them. Just suggesting they don’t work nearly as well as advertised.

Quwation about the endpoint there. Why just several years? We know that dyslipidemia contributee slow but long term cardiovascular risk

Blade: "I've done approximately 70,000 blocks with exparel and I have gotten 72+ hours of total pain relief on 99%+ on them here are 4 different copy paste articles to back up my views"
My n=1 (me) I got about 80 hrs out of my exparel block with my last shoulder surgery. But I hated not being able to do anything about the phrenic involvement that came along with it. At least with a catheter (first shoulder surgery) I could turn down the pump a little.

Reactions: 1 user
And that was just a busy weekend.

Reactions: 4 users
Damn. And here I was hoping I wouldn't have to screw around with perineural catheters anymore after residency.