Well, what did you think..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turtle md

Hardware Included
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not too bad, a few I had no idea, most I knew, and the rest I could make an educated guess.

Members don't see this ad.

Not bad... I was expecting a lot worse. But then again I have no idea how I did. I have to say those were some really low-res pictures :thumbdown: .

Yeah there were several where I would have been clueless without the history in the question stem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah there were several where I would have been clueless without the history in the question stem.

Agreed. I felt that the Xrays were crappy. The EKGs were good quality. The U/S were also crappy quality. Def hard about as tough as peer 7 iMO with some random ass Qs.. Overall tough but fair with a few Qs from left field.

I thought the exam was very challenging. A couple og gimme questions. But a lot of questions that had me scrating my head. This was my first inservice exam. Atleast I know what to expect next year.

Do you know when we are going to get our scores?

Okay so I'm only in my first year...

But I felt completely stupid. Seemed like the questions were pretty straightforward -- not too tricky -- but it was very much either I knew it or I didn't. Not a lot of sitting around and figuring it out.

Glad its behind me.

"In a sexual assault which of these sperm proteins is most likely to show up.." WTF??? Are you kidding me? I thought this one had some gimmes, but more esoteric crap than last year. Oh well, I'm drunk and its over......Steve

As I said in the other thread, edit out the test information in your post.

I found the test to be quite reasonable and significantly easier than Peer VII. I totally expected it to be harder. I expect to be in the range where it correlates with passing the boards, but who knows I suppose??!!

My only studying since residency started has been the Peer VII, and I did it over the previous 2 months before inservice.

I found the test to be quite reasonable and significantly easier than Peer VII.

I'm with you, Corps. I though PEER VII was out of control. Talk about WTF questions. I thought the exam itself was very straightforward and, for the most part, well written.

I thought it was a little easier than last year. Hopefully, that means I just might have learned something last year. Or, it could just be that the test was actually easier. :)

Take care,
Jeff