Went in to shadow for the first time.....

Started by jtom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I uses to like Roccal until the stuff w got burned all of our throats, even in open spaces. Hopefully we can get the good stuff back again.

Also, I like the smell of (diluted) bleach. It's not something I use often though, especially in my own house, but I have used it in various jobs I've worked.
 
Ah, DSS, it's like veterinary-grade surfactant/detergent. Funny, I never thought it smelled that bad, but maybe it's a brand difference. We usually use Fleet enemas or acetylcysteine retention enemas for the really stopped-up guys. Acetylcysteine smells nasty when you nebulize it, but, frankly, I can't think of any nebulized meds that don't stink.