WES Evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dibbles

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone who has had a WES evaluation done can help. I just got my evaluation from WES back today and noticed that they have given me one GPA. Is that an overall GPA? (i.e. including dental school and undergrad)?

The reason I ask is because I also had an evaluation done by ECE previously and had two separate GPA's, one for undergrad and another for dental school.

I'm just a little worried that they may have made a mistake and forgotten to include my dental school GPA.

Any help would be appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

Dibbles said:
Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone who has had a WES evaluation done can help. I just got my evaluation from WES back today and noticed that they have given me one GPA. Is that an overall GPA? (i.e. including dental school and undergrad)?

The reason I ask is because I also had an evaluation done by ECE previously and had two separate GPA's, one for undergrad and another for dental school.

I'm just a little worried that they may have made a mistake and forgotten to include my dental school GPA.

Any help would be appreciated...

I got only 1 GPA from ece. That was for my undergrad dental school.
How come uve got 2 of them.

I think they work it out differently for different countries. I went to Dental school in England so got one GPA for college (after high school but before Dental school) and one for Dental school. Hope that clarifies things.

I also called WES today and they told me that the one GPA I got is overall and includes both undregrad college and dental school. Its a big relief cos I thought they made a mistake!