wes evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tina1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, those who got their evaluations done from wes, can u guys pls tell me what documents u guys submitted cos i do not have the university seal and all that stuff, i submitted my notarized copies and they say waiting for the required documents when i checked the status. so pls tell me what else they want for evaluation if i do not have the university sealed envelopes? pls help.

Members don't see this ad.

hi, those who got their evaluations done from wes, can u guys pls tell me what documents u guys submitted cos i do not have the university seal and all that stuff, i submitted my notarized copies and they say waiting for the required documents when i checked the status. so pls tell me what else they want for evaluation if i do not have the university
sealed envelopes? pls help.

Hey tina1,
They need all the marksheets signed and sealed by your examinar controller from the university where you completed your dental degree.So you have to get your documents that is your 4years of marksheets signed and sealed by your university.There is no other alternative.You can call them and ask if you want and get it cleared once from them (WES).WES do not accept notarized copies.I am telling this from my experience as I had to get my copies from my university.I did the same thing that you did and received the same email from them.After that it took nearly a month or so to get signed and sealed copies from my university then I sent those copies again to WES and then got my evaluation done.

good luck
ddsaspirant

thanks for ur response

Hi tina you must have your reasons but why dont you go for a ece evaluation ........most of univ accept only ece and they dont ask for any sealed copies or so.........................

:)